It slices, it dices, it even votes for you!

No he didn’t.

He happened to be there at a time money went into your pocket.

There have been three Republican Presidents and two Democratic Presidents my entire adult life.

I’ve done well in all their terms.

My financial fortunes were totally non-correlated to the party in the Presidency.

Holocaust = Fact
2020 Election Secure and no fraud = Fact

I agree.

1 Like

There were established facts for the Holocaust.

There are none supporting the idea of widespread fraud this election.

In the Venn diagram of holocaust deniers and 2020 election fraudsters, the Holocaust denier circle is almost entirely contained within the election fraud circle.

I’d be willing to bet that 9 in 10 American holocaust deniers believe there was massive election fraud.

10 Likes

He did mine too in the 4 years, but so did Obama in his 8.

Nothing changed.

Allan

And I expect Biden to also put money in my pocket.

Allan

I’ve never heard of The Michigan Star. Looking at the site, it looks more like a “Fake News” site than a reputable source of information.

1 Like

And now his lawyers are starting to abandon him. Uncomfortable with continuing to promote a false narrative of fraud that will only serve to damage our nation and its faith in the electoral process.

Overnight, the law firm Porter Wright, stepped away from defending the Trump campaign in its federal suit in Pennsylvania.

In a brief motion, lawyers said: “Plaintiffs will be best served if Porter Wright withdraws.”

1 Like

I believe I read in Arizona we got to see the strange situation where a Trump lawyer objected to his own witness’ testimony.

This was the Sharpiegate case and the witness was testifying that they thought they were disenfranchised because they “didn’t know” if their vote counted or not.

Trump’s lawyers don’t want to use that line of argument anymore so they objected.

They were overruled.

Only in Trump World.

You guys might have been able to get away with this “debunked voter fraud”, where’s the evidence” stuff two or three days after Nov 3…I’ve gotten long winded lectures for saying this thing doesn’t smell right. My response a week ago that that’s why you file suits and investigate.

But the reality is it’s now 10 days after Nov 3 and there’s plenty of stuff out there…

Long lists of dead people voting…
Stories of people who did not ask for an absentee ballot getting one, not using it, going to the polls like normal people and being told they had already voted…
The Dominion Software story needs to be fully explored…
There was a pretty good court ruling in PA yesterday…

Y’all’s credibility was already shakey anyway after the Russia Russia Russia lies…

Might be a good time to back off from “there’s no evidence!” There is…if there’s not enough the change the eventual result so be it but…this election still smells really bad. If the best we do is pull some scabs off of some serious flaws in our system then that’s not all bad either.

2 Likes

It is starting to reach the point where these attorneys are flirting very closely with Bar sanctions for frivolous suits. And they know it.

I heard Sharpiegate being referred as Pengazi.

4 Likes

All you’ve done is regurgitate a list of things that have been said since Nov 3. None of which has a shred of evidence, and much of which has been debunked.

The courts aren’t having any of it.

The only “win” so far for Trump, that you referred to, is that The SoS in PA didn’t have the authority to allow ballots to be cured until Nov 12.

So all cured ballots in PA that were cured between the 9th and the 12th have been thrown out.

Congrats…that’s a couple hundred. If that’s what you call a “good win”…have at it!

1 Like

Right, he had nothing to do with that tax cut. Amused.

This is kind of like deja vu. Diebold anyone?

2 Likes

Tax cuts (or increases) are but one piece of the puzzle.

Although if you’re invested in equities, you’ve almost certainly done better under D presidents than R presidents:
https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2019/business/stock-market-by-president/index.html

Some senior lawyers at Jones Day, one of the country’s largest law firms, are worried that it is advancing arguments that lack evidence and may be helping Mr. Trump and his allies undermine the integrity of American elections, according to interviews with nine partners and associates, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to protect their jobs.

I would expect that any competent attorney would look at the evidence first, before deciding to advance it, not afterwards. NYT eh? Sounds like more sheople food and someone is regurgibleeting? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh? Did Trump cause me to lose a few tens of thousands somewhere else that I didn’t notice?