It slices, it dices, it even votes for you!

I figured Trumpers would need a day or two or three to get over losing. I remember how hard it was when Clinton lost. But now these grasping at straws are just looking sad. Maybe take a walk or something.

2 Likes

Some people believe there is no evidence that the holocaust ever happened.

1 Like

Has the DHS commented on the integrity of the 2020 presidential election?

Vested interest?

It cost one of the people his job.

See how that works?

You start with the assumption that the election was full of fraud.

You accuse experts who tell you it wasn’t of having ulterior motives.

You accept the words of people who aren’t experts but who hold forth in the right wing blogosphere.

And you never once ask yourself why you do that.

This election was checked off by many independent groups of people as one of the most secure in history.

Experts who were on the ground, watching it.

But they’re all wrong or else corrupt themselves.

And why?

Because you can’t deal with the fact Trump lost.

Your side made gains in the House and will likely keep the Senate. All that, of course, is on the up and up. Nope…no fraud there.

Only the Presidential race was fraudulent because it didn’t give you the result you wanted.

And that doesn’t seem like a silly notion to you.

6 Likes

By who? A newspaper published by enemies of America?

1 Like

The interview with the Dominion whistle blower in the OP came out after the article. Are they going to publish a correction?

As discussed in another thread, clear evidence of tampering with voting results is evident from a careful analysis of how the results changed with time.

What’s gonna happen when Biden becomes the next president.

Y’all going to have to find a new talking point.

Allan

Conservative Christian News sees through the veil

2 Likes

It’s the new trutherism.

If Biden should ever become President, I’d cry for the future of our country, that I believe lies ahead.

If the trough doesn’t feed you what you want to eat, attack it…amirite? :sunglasses:

You have been told over and over that this is false…the reporting is not the same as tabulation.

You don’t want to listen.

Nope.

Nope.

You see over the past couple of years, sites like he ones you are linking to have started to pop up to feed a certain demographic.

In the case of the “Star Network”, it is a pay to play news organization that targets more local conservative markets. It does report local news, but it also skews pretty rightward because it serves up paid propaganda.

They are telling you what you want to hear. It is relying on confirmation bias to make a buck.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize y’all were this far behind. Yeesh. Take a pass on this one and just pick up the next one, trust me. It’ll be here soon enough.

Is this a nice way of saying targeted?

January 21, 2021. Will be just like any other day. I will don my mask and commute to work at my essential job in NYC

Just like on January 21, 2016. The only difference being the mask.

The president matters not in day to day living.

Allan

Sheeple food that they are looking for people to regurgibleet?

2 Likes

No? The current President put a substantial amount of money in my pocket.

So, um, you just compared the 2020 election and it’s integrity to the holocaust. Carry on.

4 Likes

That isn’t a comparison to the election, it’s a comparison to people who don’t believe established fact.