Are the media election projections based on flawed data?

There is a saying with computers: “Garbage in garbage out”. That seems to be the case with the reported election results; a detailed analysis of the voting data used for media projections of shows clear evidence of hacking.

Analysts tracked the changes in vote totals over reported from the New York Times website. They found that votes would move from Trump to Biden, while keeping the total number of votes the same. This they called “switched” votes. Interestingly there is no evidence of votes going from Biden to Trump.

They also found cases where votes would be lost from both candidates. This change they called “lost” votes.

Here is the data for states with Dominion systems:

Dominion Voting Systems :

• Pennsylvania : Switched : 220,883 Lost Votes : 941,248
  • New Jersey : Switched : 80,242 Lost Votes : 20
  • Florida : Switched : 21,422 Lost Votes : 456
  • Michigan : Switched : 20,213 Lost Votes : 21,882
  • New York : Switched : 18,124 Lost Votes : 623,213
  • Georgia : Switched : 17,407 Lost Votes : 33,574
  • Ohio : Switched : 14,965 Lost Votes : 5,102
  • Virginia : Switched : 12,163 Lost Votes : 789,023
  • California : Switched : 7,701 Lost Votes : 10,989
  • Arizona : Switched : 4,492 Lost Votes : 0

Here is a graph of the number of votes switched for the states that use Dominion voting. The number of votes switched in Pennsylvania is more than Biden’s margin. Note that states without a close contest show very low numbers of switched votes.

Here is a graph of the number of lost votes for the same states. As with the switched votes, the states with close contests appear to have most of the issues, while state without close contests have little issue. An exception appears to be virginia, which as other issues with data as well.

Then I expect Trumps DOJ to be all over it, like yesterday. He had to be prepared, he knew they were going to cheat a long time ago.

I’m unclear on if the first numbers are from exit polling or earlier phone polls.

The switched votes are enough to give Trump the lead in Pennsylvania and Georgia. The lost votes indicate manipulation of the voting systems.

The analysis confirms what was visible on CNN on election night:

Election theft in plain sight, and the media are using the flawed data to call the election prematurely.

By your logic professional wrestling must true sporting competition while Olympic wrestling is just an amateur side show.

The mainstream media spent three year reporting Russian disinformation from the Steele dossier as their credible source. They ignored Hunter Biden’s laptop with emails verified multiple sources plus testimony of an eye witness.

Do you understand the difference between tabulating and reporting?

3 Likes

More and more proof is turning up daily. It’s very clear as to what happened.

That this is happening is why the libs are trying to push it through as fast as possible!

3 Likes

Which projection was wrong?

Why does it matter if a projection is wrong? The states don’t stop counting the second an election is called by media. If a projection is wrong, the count still comes out right.

How does a media projection have anything to do with the certified final count of an election?

C’mon man.

2 Likes

I don’t get why people care what the media “calls”.

I haven’t trusted the media for years.

And it’s not really their call to make.

Each state has official processes for determining the final tallies. That’s really all that matters.

I think it’s because every American in modern history has looked to media to tell them the results of presidential elections. That might be it, but I’m not sure.

And if you think the state certifications are going to be any different than what the media has reported, that’s just darn cute.

1 Like

Trump supporters were happy with the media calling 2016. Why have things changed so much in just 4 years?

The media has called elections for as long as I can remember. It’s MATH. You folks have no issues when the media called trump the victor in 2016, but you’ve got an issue NOW?

3 Likes

Everything Trump touches dies.

1 Like

Wait…

What?

Link?

Some people seem confused and think that media calling an election decide an election. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Speak for yourself.

So when Trump was announced the winner in the wee hours of Wednesday morning, you didn’t join in the celebration?

You waited until the Electoral College voted?

I went to bed that night before the wee hours.

I was in Austin TX at a technical conference. I was pissed off that the buses to the venue that next night couldn’t run because of the lib whiner protests blocking the streets and I had to hoof it across town to get to the evening venue.

Got any more questions?

1 Like

But you didn’t call Trump the President-elect until the electoral college voted?

Yes. In the past media used exist polls and historical data to project the result, but how do you get exit polls for mail-in ballots? In addition the public opinion polls used to rely on telephone calls, but no one answers the phone any more. The added factor of apparent election fraud further complicates the call.

Court challenges and recounts will take weeks. The closest parallel appears to be the 2000 election, and that was not decided until December 13. In that case, some of the networks went back and forth with their call for the election; Al Gore was briefly “President-elect”.