Are the media election projections based on flawed data?

2013 election?

2000 election

Ah yes, one state so close it was hundreds of votes. A real reason things went back and forth and votes had to be counted very carefully. Unlike now where it is thousands, tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of votes and four or five states deciding, with trump making baseless, insane accusations just to stay in power.

Know what?

I didn’t.

Nor am I calling either Trump or Biden president-elect now.

I’ll say this: If no vote counts change, the numbers speak for themselves and I don’t need any media outlet to tell me that one candidate’s count is bigger than the other candidate’s and therefore he won x-y-z-state. I can see it for myself. I’m grateful for the easy-to-see maps. I don’t need anyone “calling” what I can plainly see for myself.

Hope that helps.

I am really hoping that all these conspiracy theory articles will stop in 70 days.
But I doubt it.

Watch OAN, they haven’t called biden the winner yet.

Allan

Heck. They were happy yesterday when Alaska was called. They were happy when any state went to Trump.

Three more evs in the trump column.

Huge surprise.

Allan

Didn’t seen any calls to wait for Secretaries of State, or the EC College to cast it’s vote in December, or to wait for the Congressional EC vote count in January when they accepted victory election night in 2016.
.WW, PSHS

Maybe in the horse and buggy days, but modern media outlets have statistical models and are based on the numbers posted by state officials.
.WW, PSHS

How can that be? Alaska has only 71% of the votes counted. If I were a Trump supporter, following the same logic as PA, GA, etc., I’d be in denial that Alaska was called. Maybe there’s massive voter fraud in Alaska?? Where’s Bill Barr? Rudi Giuliani?

1 Like

That can’t be. I swear that Trump and his supporters waited until the official declaration in early Dec.

No, I was fast asleep and sure Hillary would win. And yes, I wasn’t positive he won until the EC voted and congress accepted their votes. Have we forgotten the lefts efforts to sway those electors to change their votes again?

Should we dig into the wayback machine and validate you are correct?

1 Like

knock yourself out.

And you never once referred to him as the winner or the President-elect until January when Congress voted to accept the electors’ votes.

Right?

1 Like

Doubtful. Odds are I referred to him as Trump, it’s shorter and that is what I called him the whole time he was President. Same as I did for Bush and Obama.

Never once made a post about what he would do as President nor participated in any discussions about what he would do about a President before January.

And made sure to tell people who did so “Hey! He’s not been elected President yet!”

Right?

Guys. Republicans are right. No one should be calling any state until 100% of the votes are in. Until the election is certified. Until then, it is irresponsible to call a state or celebrate a victory. It’s obvious anyone with a brain wound wait before celebrating…

Oh crap…

1 Like

I don’t care if you want to call Biden President, knock yourself out.