It slices, it dices, it even votes for you!

Look…I understand you leftists all think you are the smart guys in the room.

This is a complicated scenario…nothing has had the time to either be proven or disproven…

Personally I want to find out what really happened…

So forgive me if I chose to ignore a bunch of internet discussion board smart guys who just spent four years peddling every conspiracy theory possible from unnamed sources claiming Trump did Trump said Trump Trump Trump Russia Russia Russia Racist Racist Racist…

I choose to ignore your crap just as I have for the most part for several years now until we learn the actual truth.

3 Likes

Flat-Earthers are gonna Flat-Earth. Carry on.

6 Likes

And how do you feel about Trump’s own DHS saying this election was completely on the up-and-up?

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history.

There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

“While we know there are many unfounded claims and opportunities for misinformation about the process of our elections, we can assure you we have the utmost confidence in the security and integrity of our elections, and you should too.

2 Likes

Oh, WE’RE the sheople these days are we?

The big problem there is that there has to BE evidence before lawyers can look at said evidence.

And no, Trump SAYING there is fraud everywhere is not evidence. It is an allegation.

When yea don’t have reality, go with the one hit wonders that got a reaction a thousand posts ago.

1 Like

A spurious allegation.in fact.

1 Like

Nice response…when you’re slapped in the face with facts. Carry on. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You are supposed to ignore all that and just go along. :roll_eyes:

Of course if we do they will do it every time from now on.

Only thing libs love more than winning is to win by cheating.

1 Like

There isn’t “plenty” of stuff out there.
Its a smattering, just like EVERY election.
I’m curious why the uproar over PA, WI, MI, GA, AZ? Is it because these are the states Trump won in 2016 and lost this time around?
What about Louisiana? Ohio? Oklahoma? I don’t hear anyone pissing and moaning about potential voter fraud here.

Its smells bad because Trump lost to a “basement dwelling, senile, dementia-riddled old man who won’t even make it to first debate”. His whole approach is childish. He declared victory before anyone surpassed 270 ECs. He’s been throwing temper tantrums on twitter. He re-tweets things that have been debunked. He’s not helping democracy, he’s undermining it.

BTW, read the Mueller report. Its helpful to understand facts instead of regurgitating what AM radio, Trump, and Bill Barr said.

Ya know what Trump could have done in regards to the election? Back in April, had a conference call with all 50 governors. Stated that it might be a good idea to begin thinking about the November election and how collectively is the best approach to voting. And had meaningful discussions. Understand what each state’s rules are on mail-ins vs. absentee vs in person. But all he did was cry about how mail in ballots are rife with fraud. He undermined state’s laws. He didn’t do anything except complain.

2 Likes

Libs are allergic to facts. They hate facts.

1 Like

Trump lost because of his inept handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Says the cabal that refuses to read the Mueller Report and claim there was no collusion.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sour grapes. Trump cannot win, no matter what dumb claims he tosses out there. Time to move on. Joe Biden will be the next President. Trump should focus on his SDNY cases that may put him in real hot water.

2 Likes

They have been involved and they see what little Trump has.

That’s what the phrase “lacks evidence” means.

It’s a fact Trump has lost 12 out 12 election cases his teams have brought forth.

1 Like

Leaders all over the world should be shaking in their shoes. :rofl:

At what point do Trump supporters man up and accept the reality that orange man lost?

1 Like

Now we care about other leaders?
For four years it was “Screw them!” Now what they think is important?

I wouldn’t expect much emphasis on personal responsibility from “the party of personal responsibility.”

2 Likes

Hillary still hasn’t lost so it might be a while.

2 Likes