It looks like the only casualites in the Iran response were Iranians

Yes. If that is what it takes to cost Hillary enough votes to lose. In this case 11 investigations were the perfect number. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Article I just read says that there was a guidance system for one of those Iranian Red Glare Rockets found in the wreckage…Good luck explaining that Iran and Mr. President.

Tough consequences of flight operations during a mutually agreed upon military attack under the auspices of decreasing military tensions for the President Assassinating a general in the Iranian Army.

did I sum that up well enough?

1 Like

It was unintended…I think someone panicked.

It’s still an attack on Canadian civilians.

Wow…That was just amazing.

There really is nothing that cannot be blamed on President Trump.

Two days ago he started a war…Then he stopped it…then he duped the Iranians into making a commercial air catastrophe.

Wow…

:airplane:

2 Likes

Yes, you did.

I knew it couldn’t be a coincidence that it crashed at the same time. And yeah, my guess is some finger trigger Iranian young buck shot it out of the sky thinking it was a US or Israeli plane…who knows?

Then go to war.

1 Like

At least you are honest about the true purpose of the Benghazi investigations.

Of course I am. I always have been The democratic and republican parties are not interested in truth, justice and the American way. Their number one priority is winning at all costs. Right? They are definitely not saints. I’m only saying what everybody already knows.

In the case of Benghazi, we won! :blush:

no one in Canada is blaming this on the U.S.

Its based on real rural Ontario town.

where have you seen that?

Bury your head in the sand if you must. These TWO countries are to blame. Playing cat and mouse with deadly weapons with tragic outcomes. If this is what really happened to the plane.

It was all a little to coincidently to the timing with the attack on the American base. It then turned to obvious when they refused to turn over the black box.

This is Iran :iran: why expect anything different the planes have a transponder on them that shows that it is a civilian aircraft. Iran showed as much military prowess as the Ukrainian insurgents did when they shot down MH17.

Freaking idiots

Is it really. Such a fun show.

Yep I live in rural Ontario can confirm quite similar to the show but not to the same extreme.

Yep this is the great Iranian military we were told to fear on the day Soleimani was killed, blowing a civilian plane up as it leaves the airport.

Yep…dangerous consequences from two inept leaders both trying to save face and de-escalate tensions they both started. They are both relatively the same right now…except Trump appears to have little understanding of the complexities of the arab world and the middle east as a whole.