It looks like fascists are cool again

Thankfully Azov and its allies have been shelling Donbas for years to make sure that boys could never grow up to be Russian soldiers . . .

The US has been supporting the most violent extremists in Ukraine for many years. The war has been going continuously since the US-supported coup in 2014, but it has been ignored by the western media.

They were defending their country against a foreign backed hostile force

Who invaded Donbas again?

1-They are never cool. You should probably stop asking that

2-However, they are good at killing Russian soldiers, and are therefore temporarily useful

The government in Kiev did in 2014. They then signed the Minsk agreements that laid out a plan for a peace in a united Ukraine, but they have since ignored them.

Azov and its allies have been fighting the war in Donbas continuously since then. The war got virtually zero attention in the west until the Russian invasion.

Ukraine invaded Ukraine.

Well that is novel.

1 Like

Okay fascists are not cool even if their supporters win the Eurovision contest.

Cool or not, we still need to send them massive amounts of military aid to kill more Russians. Some of the aid may even make it to the front.

What can terrorists do with a plentiful supply of US-made missiles? Given the black market and corruption in Ukraine, it is likely will have to find that out.

Yes, it as if Ukraine has been in a civil war since 2014 and no one bothered to mention it.

Weren’t there some “little green men” in Eastern Ukraine?

A weakened Russia is in the United States interest

That is not true

The conflict in eastern Ukraine began in April 2014 with low-level fighting between the Ukrainian military and Russian-backed separatist rebels who seized some towns in predominantly Russian-speaking eastern Ukraine

Yes, that is one way of looking at. Of course that means that Sherman did not invade Georgia, and the British never invaded the US during the American Revolution.

The US-backed coup in 2014 removed the elected president and resulted in a civil war.

In the face of a wholesale rejection of your oft repeated claims, you now resort to speculation. Nice.

1 Like

You know what’s a bit fascist?

Making POW donate blood.

1 Like

Whoops, I guess giving medals to people with SS badges is a bit fascist as well.

1 Like

Oh dear, sending Neo-Nazis to fight for you could also be considered a little on the fascist side

1 Like

Alas, poor Russia can’t seem to help being really, really ■■■■■■■ fascist.

I mean, bombing a singing competition does sound quite fascist to me.

https://www.news.com.au/world/europe/bomb-them-russia-accused-of-toddler-meltdown-over-ukraines-eurovision-win/news-story/421bbacf2fe05554f407c7114bc5dc50

1 Like

lol, Coach Redpill.

So you’re OK with Russia invading Ukraine without provocation because they harbor fascists.

We have fascists in our country as well. And there isn’t a damned thing anyone can do about it because of something called the first amendment.

Should it be OK for China to invade the US too?

Castrating POWs sounds pretty fascist to me.