It is now 4:00 pm EST - The Senate will vote on the two Articles of Impeachment shortly

Meh…1st ever!

Congrats on keeping Trump. I’m sure this will end well for the GOP. No negative lasting effects at all. Nope. Everything will turn out fine.

2 Likes

Lol. Seriously, though. No one really views this as a bi-partisan effort. Except for some political junkies who like to quibble :wink:

3 Likes

That’s pretty funny.

Romney is the spurned Presidential hopeful from 2012.

All in all…A colossal waste and spiteful act towards the people that vote.

2 Likes

Like a ref that calls a bad penalty to take away a shutout.

I am more disappointed in Manchin.

If this is the bar for bipartisan support nothing will ever be passed again.

Say it with me - COMPLETE EXONERATION, TOTAL VINDICATION!

Donald should award himself the Presidential Medal of Freedom. No one is more deserving!

1 Like

I don’t agree.

My own personal view would have been to acquit but NOT because Trump is a Republican.

I would have voted to acquit based on peccadilloes vs high crimes and misdemeanors. I would have conducted the process more seriously. And I would have voted yes on a formal resolution of censure.

I will not criticize Romney for seeing it differently or for splitting his vote on Articles I & II.

A perfect vindication.

:smile:

Nope.

There was no vindication for Clinton.

There will be none for Trump.

1 Like

He should get a quick call into Mr. Z.

“Now about that investigation.”

1 Like

Should be a video call using the selfie camera :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

I don’t disagree. But I also have no doubt that this will be a part of the Democrats GOTV planning against all swing-state Senators up for re-election.

“Martha McSally. Mitt Romney had the courage and conviction to do the right thing and honor his oath before God. He stood against partisanship, and with the Constitution. Something you could not do. Arizona deserves a Senator who believes in this country, and who places their loyalty to the people, not to a man. Arizona has a proud tradition of sending mavericks to Washington who love America more than a party or man. People like John McCain and Barry Goldwater. Men like Mark Kelly. This November the people of Arizona will remind you once again who we are, and who we want representing us in the Senate.”

Sure he will be.

IF he is re-elected.

Will of the people.

Absolutely! :rofl:

It would be the most perfect selfie.

The voters will reject negativity and global policies.

I’m sorry, but that happened with Billy bob clinton where not a single dem voted to impeach over an actuall documented criminal law violation (purgery).

1 Like

Definitely agree with you here.

1 Like

Now we wait to see how much more evidence comes out. This could be a very short term victory.
I believe that more of Trump’s shenanigans will be exposed. And it won’t help him in the least.

1 Like