It has to be hard to swallow

If you have enough to be living indoors, eat and own a computer, you’re not poor. Live with it or change it.

2 Likes

Yes, we all know how successful you are, that is why we take you so seriously.

1 Like

That’s exactly how the poverty line works. It’s like twilight zone with you bootstrappers

Well, this looks like a good spot. I’ll just drop this right…here.

1 Like

Don’t be mean.

John Lennon was pretty damn wealthy, or so I hear…

Oh well, that’s your fault and no one else’s.

:man_shrugging:

:wink:

I have stuff. I don’t want anything you have and I don’t want you to pay more taxes.

what would you call working for free and having everything produced taken from you?

It has only been in print for four or five thousand years. Perhaps you’ve heard of the Tora and Old Testament?

Imagine preaching family values and fiscal conservatism for 40 years then electing Trump.

What a fun game to play!

Hey i was right!

Like it’s hard. They are beginning to deny religious right as any kind of a movement. Poor Jerry Falwell is spinning like a dradle in his grave

1 Like

Better to have morals and violate them at times, than to have none at all. Though I fail to see how Trump is any fiscally worse than most. At least most of the debt he ran up was to let tax payers keep more of their money. Beats cash for clunkers.

“Totally not a Trump supporter but I’ll defend his $1trillion deficits and cheating on his wife”

That was no defense of either.

Revenues rose after the tax cut.

Nobody is doing either. Let’s try to have something resembling an honest discussion for a change.

:laughing: