It Begins: Tucker Carlson - Bolton is a "man of the left"

This is what awaits Trump if he loses ins 2020, he was a democrat. A lifelong democrat who only ran as a Republican for a short moment in time. We don’t know that man. Liberals are sad he lost. The media is sad he lost. He’s theirs. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming, let us never speak of this again. Is everyone here ready to drop the next Trump administration person? The man himself?

“If you’re wondering why so many progressives are mourning Bolton’s firing tonight, it’s because Bolton himself fundamentally was a man of the left. There was not a human problem John Bolton wasn’t totally convinced could be solved with the brute force of government. That’s an assumption of the left, not the right. Don’t let the mustache fool you. John Bolton was one of the most progressive people in the Trump administration. By the way, naturally, once he was ensconced there, Bolton promoted Obama loyalists within the National Security Council. That shouldn’t surprise you either.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/tucker-carlson-calls-bolton-ouster-a-great-day-for-america-hes-a-man-of-the-left/

1 Like

I am dumber from reading Tucker Carlson’s words.

I am sure if I heard him say it in his voice while watching his face it would certainly be staring into the abyss of inanity.

He is a Lovecraftian God of ignorant chaos.

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthcarlson R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn

13 Likes

no one is mourning the firing of Bolton be-sides defense contractors.

1 Like

Carlson loved Bolton during the Bush administration.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Tucker is spreading sheople food.

Nothing he says is to be taken literally. Or seriously.

1 Like

Liberals in denial too ashamed to claim one as their own, sad. For that you get John Kelly too.

The Party propaganda apparatus has to protect the King at all costs. Tucker is just a sell out like the rest of the CEC. But Trumpists, you may continue to worship him.

Wowwwwwwwwwwww. What in the actual ■■■■■

When has a Warhawk been “a man of the left”

“if you are wondering why so many progressives are mourning Bolton’s firing tonight”…so many progressives? Name a few, Tucker. Name a few.

Astounding.

Yes, yes. I’m sure Tucker has been building his case for why Bolton is a “man of the left” over the past year or so, since the time of his appointment.

It’s not like he just popped up with this overnight.

Right?

He has been decrying neo cons far longer than that,

And here he is back in June on Bolton specifically while he was still employed.

from Wow: Tucker Carlson Calls National Security Advisor John Bolton a 'Bureaucratic Tapeworm' – RedState

“John Bolton is a kind of bureaucratic tapeworm. Try as you might, you can’t expel him. He seems to live forever in the bowels of the federal agencies, periodically reemerging to cause pain and suffering — but critically somehow never suffering himself.

“His life really is Washington in a nutshell: Blunder into obvious catastrophes again and again, refuse to admit blame, and then demand more of the same. That’s the John Bolton life cycle. In between administration jobs, there are always cushy think-tank posts, paid speaking gigs, cable news contracts. War may be a disaster for America, but for John Bolton and his fellow neocons, it is always good business.”

1 Like

Neocon is synonymous with “man of the left”?

That’s all fine and dandy but Tucker is full of ■■■■ when he called Bolton “a man of the left”. Wonder why Tucker would say something like that?

Oh, six whole months ago? Are we gonna ignore the decade plus he agreed with these ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ on everything?

1 Like

Did you click on that? It’s from February. There has to be a Carlson defending these clowns from 2002-2015 super cut out there.

I like the “don’t let the mustache fool you”. As if mustaches were left or right. Carlson’s nuts. Not to mention I haven’t heard a single progressive mourn Bolton’s quitting. The chaos in the administration, maybe. But not the loss of Bolton.