IT BEGINS: First Democrat-Majority Bill to Target Trump Tax Returns in January

I want Congress to investigate why trump lied about his Russian business dealings while Russia meddled

Is it illegal for Congress to request his taxes? Come on Conan answer it…is it?

What law is Congress breaking by requesting his taxes? See I can play this game too

Not disclosing compromising information Russia has on you to the secret service certainly ought to be investigated.

It should be illegal. Take politics out of it all together.

But libs can’t so that can they.

It should be illegal. Take politics out of it all together.

BUt libs can’t so that can they.

90% of politicians dont lie about multi million business deals/negotiations with Russia while they meddle to their benefit

Oh so it’s not illegal for Congress to request his taxes. Ok then I guess it’s ok by your standards. After all it’s not illegal that Trump lied while campaigning, right?

We “get it”. Libs want to use government as a weapon against their political enemies.

That’s why I believe most of our goverment should be disband all together.

Because you can’t trust libs with such a dangerous weapon.

Guns are far less dangerous IMO.

Nah we get it. Trump lied about his dealings in Russia, while they meddled to his benefit and you dont want Congress and the American people to know the details. He could shoot someone on 5th ave…

How many years and millions did you spend going after Hillary again?

You don’t even know why you want Trump’s taxes hidden. It’s all just knee-jerk ■■■■ with you guys.

1 Like

He wants trump to be free to lie about his Russian business dealings while Russia is meddling in our elections without the American people investigating the details because…lying isnt illegal lol. Guess what else isnt illegal? Congress requesting his taxes.

1 Like

I guess he wants us to believe Trump doesn’t want people to know he paid as little in taxes as possible, as if he doesn’t brag about that all the time. The only thing we’d find he doesn’t freely admit is how he isn’t as rich as he says he is.

There is literally no reason for cons to be afraid of showing his taxes, other than the fact they know how filthy dirty their guy is.

Yes and we keep going in circles

So they should know when every politician has lied then? And take steps to verify it and release it to the public so they are “informed” for the politicians re-election or that.

So you think people who didn’t appear to break any laws should be investigated?

That’s kind of frightening when you think about it. Piss of congress (aka dem’s in this case) and they will investigate you, probe you until they find something anything to use against you.

Yes.

Typically used when someone is SUSPECTED of criminal activity.

Lol no. We are talking about the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and RUSSIA who meddled in our election. Holy geez man