It Appears The The DOJ Is Being Weaponized For The Election

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/article/Fact-checking-William-Barr-on-fraudulent-ballots-15592019.php

I believe that this is just the beginning. Seems just like yesterday that the Cons were screaming bloody murder that the Obama administration was weaponizing many Departments including the DOJ.

Not surprising really, given some of the comments Trump has been making lately. Someone probably should have told him if he was going to play games with the election, he shouldn’t telegraph his intentions.

Ballots from US military found thrown out. Bet your ass feds are the ones that should investigate.

5 Likes

Trump told the press today that eight ballots were found in a trash can in some office. And they were all made out for Trump. When asked the WH press office did not have any comment.
The CNN article is interesting also. A US Attorney claims that nine military ballots were found discarded. All made out for Trump. Red flag. Isn’t a US Attorney suppose to keep personal voting secret? Why is this not election tampering?

I agree. If you believe the story. Mail-in ballots have double envelopes for security. So okay, maybe someone opened them. But to have a US Attorney make a statement that they were made out for Trump sounds really bogus. And the fact that this was first reported by the WH is also suspect. Would not you agree?

1 Like

What do you wanna bet the left considers that campaign interference or some such clap trap?

Interfering with being able to throw Trump votes out. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Typical MSM male cow dung! :roll_eyes:

No not really. Announcing that 7 of 9 were trump votes (I’m guessing the two unknown werer still in the envelope enough they couldn’t be looked at), it raises serious red flags. Whiye house and DOJ announcing it should put the fear of god into whoe er did this.

2 Likes

So you are not concerned that private voter information was released by the government? What is different then the government giving out tax information? This all stinks. And I believe that it is all made up â– â– â– â–  to put more shadows over this election. In short, generated fake news.

The DOJ as an election tool? Sounds familiar.

No voter names were released. That this happen ed should scare the hell out of state election officials/Post Office Managers.

Oh wait. Election officials have admitted they have a problem…

“It was explained to investigators the envelopes used for official overseas, military, absentee and mail-in ballot requests are so similar, that the staff believed that adhering to the protocol of preserving envelopes unopened would cause them to miss such ballot requests. Our interviews further revealed that this issue was a problem in the primary election–therefore a known issue–and that the problem has not been corrected,” he added.

Whhops that’s what happens when you rush through trying to get everyone to vote by mail in a short period of time.

Second problem?

Freed said that in additon to the military ballots, “investigators recovered four (4) apparently official, bar-coded, absentee ballot envelopes that were empty. Two (2) of those envelopes had the completed attestations and signatures on the reverse side. One (1) envelope with a handwritten return address was blank on the reverse side. The fourth empty envelope contains basic location information and the words “affirmation enclosed” on the reverse side.”

Appears some ballots were opened and disappeared.

Oh and this:

there is no guarantee that any of these votes will be counted in the general election.

2 Likes

And there is the problem. You said “That this happened”. You believe that it happened. That this not might be a made up story to weaponize the DOJ. We must always question our government and our representatives. I will not believe this story without more evidence that it happened. From what I have heard over the past few days there is a narrative that Trump wants to have about mail-in ballot fraud.
I am not going to believe anything that this administration says about this election. Film at eleven.

1 Like

And right on time you have proof generated from Fox News?
Sorry no thanks.

Seriolusly THAT is the problem you have.

No weaponization. Release of information. Ballots might not even be counted due to opening with no record of who opened them, if they were recorded and all that otherr fun stuff.

Article I posted local officials found them and asked for state police and FBI assistance.

You blowing smoke in the wrong hole. You should be out of your mind THIS is happening at all.

2 Likes

I will be upset if this is proven to be a fact. However I am not going to change my premise that based on the information being made public and by whom I am convinced that the DOJ is being weaponized in this election. And that is something that cons rallied against when Obama was POTUS.

So…for years naive, dumb or corrupt people have been whining, “there’s no evidence of voter fraud”. Now the DoJ finds evidence of it and is investigating discarded mail in votes and what do the naive, dumb or corrupt do…“WHINE”.

4 Likes

Trump has already accomplished his mission…He’s sown doubt in our election system. Hell of a leader right there…

1 Like

“get out ahead of the DOJ and make them the bad guy before they shed light on mail ballot shenanigans”

4 Likes

The only thing you upset about is they released that the now noncountable ballots were for Trump.

Personally I think in any instance like this it should be released who the spoiled/ruined ballots were for. Never knoe, a pattern might emerge.

2 Likes