It appears the long-awaited FISA IG Report is coming soon... Predictions?

No real Western European anyways

I would like to start by sincerely thanking you for actually responding to my OP, rather than joining the nonsense about ā€œcivil warā€ and fantasy military coups.

Back to the topic at hand.

McCabe is being accused of lying during internal FBI investigations into pre-election leaks of information damaging to Hillary Clinton.

What does he have to do with the FISA court, or the ā€œwiretappingā€ of Carter Page?

1 Like

Exactly. This has been a national story for a long time now. Itā€™s silly to believe every single Judicial review has not already occurred.

1 Like

My prediction is that you are right because he will need a little bit more time to cook their report to try and make it look like Trump was spied upon or that there was wrongdoing.

Are you saying racist crackpots should be taken seriously?

I think heā€™s questioning whether the guy is really a racist crackpot. ā€œRacistā€ is used pretty loosely around here.
Without evidence, it is just an opinion.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never heard of him. Googled him, he seems funny.

Now hang on. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a talking cat video out there somewhere that can clear all this right up.

3 Likes

We need more YouTube videos in this thread. Thereā€™s no drip drip dripping. Iā€™m bored.

4 Likes

I hate to break the news but Huber was taken off the case long agoā€¦

(Since many of our conservative friends like the Washington Examiner as a sourceā€¦)

3 Likes

Have you checked the results in Italy lately?

Nah. We just throw a flag and send you back 10 posts.

4 Likes

This investigation and Hubers and Durhams investigation and Judicial Watch investigations.

McCabe will rat them all out if he is busted.

Busted for what?

Taking all who down?

What is Huber doing?

Lard butt Barr will come out and claim ā€œObstruction!ā€ and ā€œCollusion!ā€.

Loyalists will not read the report, but claim that Democrats are guilty. Loyalists will wait until AM radio tells them what to repeat.

3 Likes

Pointing out a potential outcome is exactly the same as rooting for it, so Iā€™ve learned on this forum

Just like mentioning inverted yield curves means that youā€™re praying for a recession.

2 Likes

If you mention that mentioning yield curves means youā€™re praying for a recession, does that counter the original mention, and mean youā€™re praying for the opposite? Inquiring mindsā€¦ :thinking:

Thanks for the clarification. I will make a concerted effort to stop worrying about mass shootings in the future, because my thinking of them obviously means I want them to happen.

Who knew?

1 Like