It appears the long-awaited FISA IG Report is coming soon... Predictions?

Which constitution do you mean? That constitution the left try to abolish step by step? Some Amd they already trampled under feet and are doing it every day…

Would you put American cartoonist Ben Garrison in charge of calling for civil war, as well? He depicted in a cartoon few weeks ago about the same what Im taking here about, which was a confirmation for me that there are Americans who think the same like me…

Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan will claim the IG report states that there was treason by many liberals that lied to the court and spied on Trump.

3 Likes

Horrowitz’s first report centered much around McCabe’s improper actions. This will be more indepth and include Comey and how it all relates to the FISA application. This really shouldn’t be all that complicated though since it appears that all that has to be done, is ask the FISA judge whether or not they’ve been given misinformation?

:thinking:

He is a self-described libertarian whose cartoons have been widely promoted among the alt-right. He has produced cartoons that showcase anti-feminist, anti-semitic and racist content

2 Likes

You don’t think the judges can’t already do that?

1 Like

From European point of view, USA committed treason during Obama admin towards its NATO allies, as it transformed Libya into a failed state and an open gate for Africans who flood Europe since then. Obama admin has put in danger the NATO allies of USA and the confirmation they did it deliberately was at end of Obamas presidency, as he told Europeans not to be that scared regarding immigration to Europe from other parts of the world. He also went to UK to campaign against Brexit, which is an act of involving in others peoples/countries affairs …

So, spare me your ‘muh, foreigners involving in US affairs on the net, call the FBI’

No that is not the point of view of our European allies

3 Likes

And your point is …? :roll_eyes:

No one think that

Now you want to tell me whats the point of view or Europeans, according to your wishful thinking, again :rofl: :roll_eyes:

name a single EU leader that has said Obama committed treason.

i will wait here and drink my tea.

1 Like

This is exactly what happened.
How many/few people are aware of it, its irrelevant

That he’s a racist crackpot who is not to be taken seriously

well, thats only your opinion…

according to you a random person on the internet.

simply because you scream it at the top of your lung doesn’t make it a fact.

Show me the reports of our allies saying that about Obama.

I talk about ‘We The People’, the ordinary European citizens, not about hypocrite leaders like Merkel, Juncker, Macron, etc. But some East European leaders said it between the lines, not directly

yourself random person on the net, as well …
we had that already …

so “We the people” is so far just you.

There a lot of people like me, just check the results of many recent elections in Europe, and the permanent increasing approval ratings of that certain parties in the polls …