It appears Biden ain't all there

Give me a break. Where do you get those notions from. Do you really believe the narrative you are spilling?

1 Like

I hope wherever you get these notions from is legal

I expressed several. Do you have a particular one you would like to address bud?

You think that she is governor today there is less not more of a possibility that Biden wins Georgia. Ok bud let’s hear it.

When you express reality please let me know.

You question the source of my notions bud but you don’t seem to express why they are not in reality. So reel me in. Let’s hear it.

Need I say anything?

Upto you bud. You engaged me.

:rofl: Brandon did it again.

3 Likes

That’s a tough case to make. He incompetence may have had the effect of facilitating them, but intent is required for there to be a criminal connection.

There is no accounting for what the Democrats used as an excuse to Impeach the last guy …

If Republicans tried to remove Harris over this, they would be as bad as the Dems.

1 Like

It’s a pretty easy case IMO. They have been constantly ignoring both law enforcement requests to close the border and statistics on the scale of trafficking by criminals, and they have also been deliberately facilitating the delivery of the traffickers’ stock into the centre of the country. It would be hard to argue that is not intentional. And she’s in charge of the border.

2 Likes

Say what you will, it ain’t gunna happen.

Somebody wake me up when the blithering idiot figures out what year it is.

Let’s start the rumor that it’s 2024. When he hears it, he’ll start packing. :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I wonder if Fat Stacy is leading the effort?

1 Like

“I’m sure everyone here shares this sentiment that this hunger strike is easier to endure than the consequences of not passing this bill,” Arizona State University student Brandon Ortega told Fox News Digital. “This is our lives that are hanging in the balance.”

Let’s go Brandon?

1 Like

I don’t think Republicans will be the ones trying to remove those two losers.

I recommend that they switch tactics. They should hold their breath instead. Maybe add in a little foot stomping for good effect.

3 Likes