Israel at War - Hamas Attacks

Hamas launches a mere 5000 or so rockets - first!

Netanyahu says “we’re at war”

cant wait to see why they become the “victim”

where does Hamas get the $ for all this btw?…. hmmmm

2 Likes

Let’s see what Hamas looks like 6 days from now. :wink:

3 Likes

Go Israel! Make that ■■■■■■■ grass grow!

10 Likes

Gaza is going to become glass

1 Like

Curious to see the anti-ukraine aid contingent’s response to our funding of the Israel military.

6 Likes

I’m surprised this slipped past Israeli intelligence.

5 Likes

Oh man, he thinks that paramotor isn’t going to make him an easy target. :rofl:

3 Likes

Great question. Maybe the libs can answer that one.

:popcorn:

6 Likes

Yeah it’s already a controversy. Mossad usually has at least a 48 hour heads up. Got to win the war first though before they can really investigate deeply.

God the Palestinians are a stupid people. Why fight when you know you cannot win? It makes no sense.

3 Likes

I’m not even that good of a shot and I’m pretty sure I could hit him.

Those guys are dumb for that strategy.

2 Likes

i’m curious when we’ll start seeing Israeli flags and bumper stickers everywhere.

their colors are blue and white btw

2 Likes

I don’t think they’ll have any trouble “winning the war.” Not exactly a square fight.

I would recommend that Israel mount a full scale invasion of Gaza and destroy Hamas once and for all. It’s been long enough. Destroy that terrorist group once and for all. They have the capability. It’s time to use it.

3 Likes

Depends on one’s definition of victory. They need to invade Gaza, destroy Hamas, and hand Gaza to the Palestinian Authority to manage.

I think their lives are just that miserable. Nothing to lose.

Whatever they do, it’s not going to fix anything permanently so sure whatever why not.

They’ve got their lives and the lives of their children. They’ve got plenty to lose.

I’ve never lived in Gaza so I can’t speak to how I’d value my life in those circumstances.

1 Like