Isn’t it great a judge finally tells COVID vaccine jabbers to put up or shut up?

It’s a theory until proven otherwise.

:image

In your mind it may be a “theory”

JWK

Nope. It’s a theory in general because its not backed up by evidence.

It may be a “theory” to those who are unaware of the “evidence”. Aside from that it is a fact that NYC’s one-size-fits-all vaccine mandate is forcing businesses to close and making people’s lives miserable.

JWK

What evidence? You haven’t provided any. You haven’t even provided a search string to use in Google to find the evidence you claim. If there’s evidence, why not provide it?

Why not provide it? Because I don’t care if you don’t believe what I stated is a fact.

JWK

Can’t blame you, glad you are good to go now. I think anyone with immunodeficiency, metabolic health issue, or advanced age, maybe 65+ should get it.

1 Like

I can’t prove a negative. Here’s what I tried: "Key to NYC" out of business - Google Search

26 NYC Restaurants and Bars Closed Permanently in Coronavirus Pandemic - Untapped New York (untappedcities.com)

NYC Restaurateurs: Business Down 40 to 60 Percent Due to Vaccine Mandate (theepochtimes.com)

The bottom line is, COVID is going to be with us for a very long time. We need to learn to live with COVID by treating it, and screw the endless vaccine crap and mandates which are making our lives miserable and with little in return.

JWK

2 Likes

Well you got 3 articles. The first one just talks about restaurants pushing back, but nothing about ruined lives. The 2nd article is irrelevant because its before the mandate. The 3rd article from a far-right newspaper written by a guy who has written a lot of anti vaccinate mandate article mentions like 3 restaurants, which while apparently suffering some business loss have not gone out of business. Nothing about lives being ruined much less “intentionally” ruined, as you claim.

No proof, still a theory.

But the fact that you moved on from:

to

…is progress!

But still silly since vaccines help.

You are in serious denial.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2020-09-29/new-york-city-bankruptcies-2020-pivotal-point-for-business-as-covid-cases-rise

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2020-09-29/new-york-city-bankruptcies-2020-pivotal-point-for-business-as-covid-cases-rise

4 Likes

Well folks, now you see why I was reluctant about confirming the misery caused by NYC’s COVID vaccine mandates.

JWK

So more Covid deaths in 2021 with the vaccine then 2020. Good thing Biden was going to end this.

2 Likes

You said “the endless vaccine crap which is being used to intentionally ruin our lives”. The NYC program doesn’t seem to validate your theory.

And most of those deaths were unvaccinated individuals.

And STODR fails to recognize the change in variant from 2020 to 2021.

2 Likes

But less common that covid cases among the unvaxxed.

Allan

It is an epic failure after he laid the first 200,000 at the feet of Trump.

Biden never had a plan.

We owe Trump a big debt of gratitude for the vaccine…even with Biden sabotaging the distribution.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Fact, not theory. The NYC’s one-size-fits-all is a fact and was intentionally imposed upon the people. It is therefore a fact.

JWK

“From each according to their ability to pay, to each who needs help living a decent life.” ___ fallenturtle

So what he said he was going to end it. He had a plan. yet still more deaths but not a peep from libs on his performance or screams for impeachment. Hypocrisy at its best.

4 Likes