Isn’t it great a judge finally tells COVID vaccine jabbers to put up or shut up?

Why aren’t they home sick? If they suspect they have covid they should get tested and stay home.

:roll_eyes:
NYC’s one-size-fits-all vaccine mandate if a 'FACT".

JWK

What does it have to do with intentionally ruining lives?

Are you indicating you really do not know how it is destroying businesses in NYC, and making life for NYC residents miserable?

JWK

Because they’re vaccinated. How could they have covid.

It must just be a cold.

2 Likes

Which businesses have been destroyed? Who’s lives have been “ruin”. And what evidence do you have that that was the goal?

There are breakthrough cases.

Do a little research if you doubt me.

JWK

I did and I couldn’t find anything.

Keep at it.

JWK

It’s not my job to prove you correct. Feel free to suggest some search strings.

And I don’t care if you don’t believe NYC’s one-size-fits-all vaccine mandate is forcing businesses to close and making people’s lives misierable.

JWK

Why argue on an internet forum if you can’t prove your own claim?

Oh, but I am not arguing.

As I previously wrote: I don’t care if you don’t believe NYC’s one-size-fits-all vaccine mandate is forcing businesses to close and making people’s lives miserable.

My bad, I forgot you consider this site your blog and not a forum for arguing politics. Continue with your conspiracy theories…

Yup! I agree. You “bad”.

I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.

Also I’m pretty sure that clip of my quote is a TOS violation.

1 Like

And why would that be? “My bad” is a complete thought.

Your assertion that You “forgot [I] consider this site [my] blog and not an forum for arguing politics” was an insult which I left out.

JWK

1 Like

“My bad” = “I made a mistake”
“You bad” = “You are bad.”

Anyway, let me know if you change your mind and find proof to back your theory up.

I presented no “theory”. I stated a fact: NYC’s one-size-fits-all vaccine mandate is forcing businesses to close and making people’s lives miserable.

JWK