Isn’t it great a judge finally tells COVID vaccine jabbers to put up or shut up?

Do you have proof that migrants are the primary cause of Covid-19 continuing to be pandemic in this country or are you just assuming based on the right-wing trope that immigrants are dirty disease carriers?

The vaccinated individual who got sick in my circle of acquaintance recovered at home.

“But still silly vaccines help.”

I’m not understanding some of the fuss about the small percentage of breakthrough infections—most of whose sufferers had mild symptoms. The fuss is coming from other posters, but I gotta run after this.

Anyone who gets a flu shot is told up front it’s based on last year’s most common strains, and it won’t protect against every strain there is.

IIRC HPV vax targets the three strains that are most linked to cervical cancer, and there are more than three strains. It won’t necessarily prevent the patient from having an abnormal pap.

It appears some don’t want to acknowledge the reality that

Unvaccinated individuals are crowding ICUs, preventing patients with other needs from getting care, and

Vaccinated individuals suffering breakthrough infections aren’t the majority of vaccinated patients, and they’re less likely to require hospital care.

That’s good. I’m not anti vax. I’ve gotten the shots.

My question is: how many have been vaxxed, but are still out doing day to day life things because it’s not Covid, it’s just a minor cold.

If that percentage is very high you could make the argument that more people are exposed due to the vaccination rather than less. Granted it’s an unknown.

2 Likes

His point was there is no shortage of vaccines despite the illegals. So he is 100% correct that illegals didn’t effect our ability to get shots in arms.

1 Like

In other words you still agree with the following?

“From each according to their ability to pay, to each who needs help living a decent life.” ___ fallenturtle

If so, that explains plenty of your posts.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

1 Like

No shortage of vaccines is irrelevant. A massive influx of COVID infected illegal entrants does in fact have an effect on the need for vaccines. Are you suggesting the costs of vaccines and administering them grows on trees?

:roll_eyes:

My comment was 100 percent accurate. And, fallenturtle’s theory, that illegal entrants are not having an effect on vaccines is absurd.

JWK

When it comes to healthcare and helping the needy, our Democrat Party Leadership has no moral compass whatsoever. They refuse to make the distinction between CHARITABLE GIVING and tax tyranny to support the health care needs of millions of illegal entrants and foreign aliens who have invaded America’s borders.

2 Likes

Did the existence of these illegals impede putting vaccines into arms? A simple yes or no will suffice.

See:

Mass. DPH reports 3,741 new breakthrough COVID-19 cases, 46 more deaths among vaccinated residents

W.Va. Officials Say ‘Breakthrough’ COVID Cases On The Rise

“Gov. Jim Justice announced Monday that, over the past eight weeks, there has been a 26% increase in new breakthrough cases, a 21% increase in breakthrough cases requiring hospitalization and a 25% increase in breakthrough deaths.”

Recent data shows 18.5% of new Covid-19 cases in New Jersey are fully vaccinated individuals, governor says

And in PA we find 6% Of Pennsylvania COVID-19 "

“The Tri-State region is doing better than many other parts of the country, but cases are climbing here too.”

It is common sense that COVID is here to stay for a very long time. We need to learn to live with it by treating it, and screw the endless vaccine crap which is ruining our lives and businesses with little to nothing in return.

JWK

Are you suggesting the costs of vaccines and administering them grows on trees?

Sure it may have cost more money. I was under the impression we ended up with a surplus of vaccines. Is there a shortage today that I am not aware of?

It seems your argument isn’t that illegals obstructed vaccines but instead added incremental cost. Ok. I’m fine with that but that wasn’t your original claim.

You forgot to quote my asserted “original claim”.

JWK

I already answered.

What does this have to do with this thread?

“Obfuscation and misdirection is an old and tired stupid debating trick.” -JWK

This is stemming from a post that Biden sabotaged the vaccine distribution and your theory that he did so via his immigration policies at the southern border. Since there’s no shortage of vaccines and the shortage earlier this year was because of manufacturing and not because of immigrants, this theory that Biden sabotage the distribution via a surge in immigrants is absurd.

You are not making any sense.

Which part is confusing you?

Then you jump in:

And then we just go in circles.

Hope that helps!

No circle. You choose to ignore a virus vector of as many as 100,000 a month scattered like diaspora through the US.

Really stupid of leadership and sends message of insincerity.

4 Likes

That’s nice. What does that have to do with sabotaging the vaccine distribution?

You are missing the message part…

and

The hole in the bucket part.

Nicely done…a twofer of rejection.

It’s as if the Biden administration wants migrants to actually be Trump supporters and decline the vaccine.

Sound muddled? That is the message from this administration.

2 Likes

You still are not making any sense and your theory is absolutely absurd.

BTW do you agree with the judge telling COVID vaccine jabbers to put up or shut up?

JWK
When it comes to healthcare and helping the needy, our Democrat Party Leadership has no moral compass whatsoever. They refuse to make the distinction between CHARITABLE GIVING and tax tyranny to support the health care needs of millions of illegal entrants and foreign aliens who have invaded America’s borders.