Isn’t it great a judge finally tells COVID vaccine jabbers to put up or shut up?

You said “the endless vaccine crap which is being used to intentionally ruin our lives”. The NYC program doesn’t seem to validate your theory.

And most of those deaths were unvaccinated individuals.

And STODR fails to recognize the change in variant from 2020 to 2021.

2 Likes

But less common that covid cases among the unvaxxed.

Allan

It is an epic failure after he laid the first 200,000 at the feet of Trump.

Biden never had a plan.

We owe Trump a big debt of gratitude for the vaccine…even with Biden sabotaging the distribution.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Fact, not theory. The NYC’s one-size-fits-all is a fact and was intentionally imposed upon the people. It is therefore a fact.

JWK

“From each according to their ability to pay, to each who needs help living a decent life.” ___ fallenturtle

So what he said he was going to end it. He had a plan. yet still more deaths but not a peep from libs on his performance or screams for impeachment. Hypocrisy at its best.

4 Likes

Correct. And also much less deadly.

You’re moving the goal posts. It was not intentionally created to ruin lives.

Aww, I love you too, buddy!

Because we aren’t simple minded children and understand that diseases can be unpredictable especially when dealing with millions of independently minded potential disease vectors.

Everyone is a hypocrite, but I don’t think this reaches that bar. Biden hasn’t done the things Trump was impeached for.

How did Biden sabotage it? Seems to me we have more vaccine than people wanting it. I guess a lot less Trump supporters are grateful for the vaccine then you think.

No goalpost moving on my end.

The NYC’s one-size-fits-all is a fact and was intentionally imposed upon the people. It is therefore a fact and not a theory as you allege.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

1 Like

Your theory was that the mandates were intentionally ruining lives.

Yet you didn’t give Trump the same considerations.

Trump didn’t do the things he was impeached for.

4 Likes

Sure he did. But the Senate wouldn’t confirm.

That doesn’t mean he didn’t do the things he was impeached for.

WW

Not sure to what you are referring. Biden and Trump are dealing with different stages of the epidemic. Is there a specific strong parallel you can point towards?

Sure؟

No he didn’t. You sticking to the Russian collusion and insurrection is laughable.

1 Like

Was Trump’s phone call with the Ukrainian president a fever dream?

Yea it was about a phone call🙄 you guys were screaming about impeachment with everything he did. The phone call was the only thing he actually did and there was nothing wrong with it. But it is all you had.

3 Likes

When your campaign managers works for pro-Russian clients and turns over internal campaign polling information to an individual with Russian intelligence ties there is evidence the campaign was supporting Russia influence while committing financial fraud, being convicted of felonies and sentenced to 7.5 years in prison.

So either Trump** knew about it when he selected his campaign manager or he was just clueless.

WW