Is white supremacy in central America driving the illegal invasion?

No it isn’t.

Quit dodging the question.

**What is the race of the oppressor?

Agreed! And if they need advice, I can tell them about the 14 countries, Two U.S. territories, 4 Canadian provinces and 45 states I have seen.

Need any advice?

:grin:

Asked what? And that’s not what who says?

White Catholics were once oppressed in America. Just because people look a like doesn’t mean that they can’t oppress one another.

1 Like

Yeah it is

Asked why they came here. And they have been asked. Your news sources don’t cover this info.

Did you read the articles I posted above?

Then please. Provide those sources. And again, Harris is not saying violence against women and minority groups is the only reason people immigrate, but one of many.

Have you ever heard a democrat claim that any brown or black person is an oppressor before now?

So you believe her? Without question? Just accept racial oppression it as truth?

Do you ever get tired of your people blaming ever single issue on racism or climate change?

1 Like

I gave you your answer and a bonus article for you to deepen your understanding

When one has a preconceived notion that everyone there is African and indigenous I can understand why it would be a challenging subject.

No. Use a better news source. Or choose to believe what you want. I don’t care.

Have you ever heard a democrat claim that any brown or black person is an oppressor before now?

No, it isn’t. It is less “prevalent” than it is here.

Racism?

You gave me something I didn’t ask for. I’m asking for this.

So again. In this case, Harris is saying that violence against women/minorities and climate change are just a few of the many reasons people immigrate.

All of it.

To be fair your question change at as your goal powers move

Do you ever get tired of your people blaming ever single issue on racism or climate change?

This has literally nothing to do with your OP.