Is white supremacy in central America driving the illegal invasion?

Kamala thinks so. 5 weeks in to her assignment as border czar, your giggling, dimwitted, blowhard V.P. has decided that the best way to solve the border crises is to avoid the border all together. Do not speak to CBP, local sheriffs, Ranchers or anyone else involved in her self inflicted mess. Hell, what do they know anyway? They only live with the results of her debacle every day. Has she even asked a single invader why they are here?

What has she done? Had a conference call. Yay Kamala! And as a result of that, your ding bat has determined that the invasion has been caused by violence against women, LQBTQ people, indigenous people and Afro descendants. So that pretty much covers everybody except for white males. So where the hell are all these central American white supremacist oppressing the masses? Have you seen any? Rare as unicorns, yet they’re driving the invasion? And it’s so bad that they are ready to risk rape or death to seek refuge in the world’s most racist country?

Face it wokies. You elected the most corrupt, nitwitted, mask obsessed, dumbassian duo this country has ever seen.

Kamala Harris: Violence Against LGBTQ People and Afro-Descendants a ‘Root Cause’ of Migration Crisis (breitbart.com)

2 Likes

Your article includes Harris’ full quote …

“There are also longstanding issues that are often called the “root causes” of immigration. We are looking at the issue of poverty and the lack, therefore, of economic opportunities; the issue of extreme weather conditions and the lack of climate adaptation; as well as corruption and the lack of good governance; and violence against women, Indigenous people, LGBTQ people, and Afro-descendants.”

“Violence against women, Indigenous people, LGBTQ people, and Afro-descendants” were just one of the root causes Harris highlighted. She also mentioned poverty, bad economies, and corruption. In no fashion did she mention “white supremacy”.

Violence against minority groups in Central America was one of many issues Harris said they are looking into and addressing.

Sooooo. She Who exactly is oppressing these people then? The Chinese? Everyone in those countries is either indigenous or African. All of them. And how was this conclusion reached? Would you like to know?

I’ll wait.

Are you asking if violence against women and minority groups is actually happening in Central America?

No. I’m not asking. Indigenous and African make up THE ENTIRE POPULATION. They are not minority. They are EVERYONE. Who is the oppressor? What race are they?

Now I have a simple question for you. Should your dingbat be expected to back up her claim? Or simply pronounce it and you all just believe it?

2 Likes

I’m not a Central American scholar, but I don’t think your assertion is correct.

Perhaps the audience she was addressing already agrees with her claims about the root causes of immigration. If you don’t agree, you should try to find out if she is correct or not.

For reference:

Violence against women …

Across Latin America, gender-based violence has spiked since COVID-19 broke out.

Almost 1,200 women disappeared in Peru between March 11 and June 30, the Ministry of Women reported. In Brazil, 143 women in 12 states were murdered in March and April – a 22% increase over the same period in 2019.

Reports of rape, murder and domestic violence are also way up in Mexico. In Guatemala, they’re down significantly – a likely sign that women are too afraid to call the police on the partners they’re locked down with.

The pandemic worsened but did not create this problem: Latin America has long been among the world’s deadliest places to be a woman.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2020-08-24/violence-against-latin-american-women-increases-during-pandemic

Violence against indigenous people …

Over the past five years, conflicts over land and natural resources in the region have led to about 200 confrontations and the deaths of 60 Indigenous people, according to the Business & Human Rights Resource Center, a London organization.

Four Indigenous people were killed in an attack in Nicaragua in January, and at least a dozen more died in Colombia in just the first two weeks of this year, according to the United Nations.

The deaths in Latin America are the result of increasingly violent clashes between people who have lived on the land for thousands of years and settlers who have arrived much more recently.

Violence against the LBGTQ community …

LGBT people in the Northern Triangle face high levels of violence, have limited protections under national law, and in recent years have fled home in significant numbers, undertaking perilous journeys to seek asylum in the United States. LGBT migration has taken place for years, but it first received significant media attention when LGBT people joined a series of migrant “caravans” that traveled in groups to the US-Mexico border beginning in 2017. Like others in the caravans, LGBT people were fleeing from high levels of generalized violence in certain areas, but many were also fleeing from persecution on the grounds of sexual orientation or gender identity.

None of this as articulated is actually valid reasons for asylum, which:

means showing that you are either the victim of past persecution or you have a well-founded fear of future persecution. In the case of past persecution, you must prove that you were persecuted in your home country or last country of residence.

The persecution must have been based on at least one of five grounds, either your:

** race*
** religion*
** nationality*
** political opinion, or*
** membership in a particular social group.*

First question, what ethnicity are the so-called indigenous people and what ethnicity are the people who are supposedly persecuting them? Second question, exactly what ethnicity or specific race are these so-called Afro-descendants? Final question, exactly what percent of the population of these countries do these people she mentions represent?

All the other stuff has nothing to do with reasons for Asylum.

Perhaps not. It’s not up to you or me to prove anything. It is entirely on them to support any claim they make. I have a newsflash for you. Politicians lie. Occasionally, even your beloved, democratic saints succumb to the temptation. I hate to be the one to tell you this.

So your giggle girl ignores all reliable sources, reaches out to nobody involved in the situation, makes one stupid phone call and claims she now knows all the answers?

She has flat at told you that people of the same race are oppressing people of the same race because of their race. And that sounds perfectly reasonable to you? Nothing further questions your honor? Huh?

2 Likes

Yeah this is flat out wrong…Central and South America were colonized by western countries.

There are strong Spanish, Portuguese, Italian bloodlines among others

Racism, oppression of native Americans and violence against lgbtq is common.

Again. Let’s circle back to my original question. What is the race of the oppressor? If you were to gather 10,000 random central Americans, they will ALL be either African or indigenous or a combination of both. Mostly the latter. ALL OF THEM.

WHO
**IS **
**THE **
OPPRESSOR
?

She said that “violence against women, Indigenous people, LGBTQ people, and Afro-descendants” were a cause of immigration. And she’s correct. Please reference some of the articles I posted above for more detail.

The oppressor are those in power, those in power tend to be white and less indigenous at least they profess to be.

To say that they would all be black or indigenous is also false…I would say the majority of them definitely have some levels of indigenous blood but the majority are of mixed Euro and indigenous backgrounds.

Since you are so curious here is something for you to chew on

https://www.un.org/en/chronicle/article/racial-discrimination-and-miscegenation-experience-brazil

Harris’ comments were not in reference to asylum but the reasons why people immigrate.

Does not know and does not want to know… That’s the left these days.

Slogans over reality…

1 Like

This is factually incorrect.

How ironic.

Some folks clearly need to travel more :laughing:

Nope. When asked, that’s not what they say.

Some people wear ignorance like a badge of honor.

They’re all the same race! No oppressors!

Even if you aren’t familiar with the Mayan genocide, don’t people remember Rwanda?

“Da heerrrrrr, butt there all blakk!”