Is Trump right to criticize Fox News for Dem town halls?

Quite the jump. Do you long jump on your down time?

No one claimed that the average American can relate to Hillary. No one.

A poster here claimed that the average American can relate to Trump. I wanna know what the similarities are.

I think Trump is playing the clown here for his base. The real question is will Fox listen. I think they will in a quiet way.

Because his policies have been absolutely amazing! Obama didn’t think it could be done, but ISIS is dead and manufacturing is alive!

We both have great looking wives! :sunglasses:

I say, "I suspect he’s intending… " But you KNOW what he’s thinking. Wow.!

And your PROOF for your 100℅ faith profession is what?

Prove it.

No, they won’t. And I don’t think POTUS really expects them to. I think he’s flashing a laser light and the leftist ■■■■■■■ will chase it until he flashes a different light and gets them jumping onto some other topic.

He’s probably aiming to drive leftists to Fox to watch this programming that upsets Trump. And in watching these candidates questioned intelligently, some Dems will suddenly realise the implications of their policy ideas, and #walkaway.

She does that…all by herself. :sunglasses:

Everyone’s wife does.:smiling_imp:

Trump is approachable if you can afford the 250K a year membership to his golf club.

5 Likes

Many years ago, she was a gymnast for the University of Arizona and is a natural…strawberry blonde. On the inside, I’d compare her to the female version of Spock. She’s puuuuurrrrrrrfect. :sunglasses:

Mine was a H.S. cheerleader. Of course that was a few years ago. But she still rocks it. And she gets along very well with my mistress! As she should. My mistress is a sweetheart.

More to the point: Do Trump huggers worship everything he does, even this?

Fox won’t get a significant amount of new viewers from the left just as MSNBC won’t get any from the right.

Clearly you are convinced of that. :roll_eyes:

The only significant opposition to what I wrote in the OP has been from “Trump haters”. If you have a different view say so.

I commented on the evident TDS in your “Trump huggers” question. I’ve addressed that 100 times on this board already. Really, all that’s left is to roll my eyes (which I did in my reply.) And you’ve shared your TDS 1000 times.

What’s the point? You’re convinced of what you “see”. We all can see that. Lefties and never-Trumpers laud it. People like me can only roll our eyes at this point, having said all that can be said about it.

All those words. So you’re OK with Trump criticizing Fox?

Know what? I don’t give a damn. For the record I sincerely don’t even know what he said. I simply don’t care about it.

The fact that you hang on Trump’s every word and participate in each outrage du jour is a great demonstration of your TDS.

I’m sure it’s cathartic for you. Have at it.

Yes. Yes and yes. Every flaw you have labeled us with is correct. Bigly.
That bothers you doesn’t it? Tooo bad sooo sad. Now wutcha gonna do about it? :man_shrugging: