Is Trump Our Worst President Ever?

I’m not complaining about anything.

Just pointing out that you are what you accuse others of being and you have no idea what historians will say about Trump. But you have convinced yourself that you have some special insight into the future.

Corruption, resignations, tax cuts for the rich and being crass, complete incompetence, immature, abrasive and almost totally ineffective … historians will say he’s the worst, which is whose word will stand, not that of partisan pundits or internet raggers.

You missed the point. And it is a good point. It’s the historians which will tell history

And it is tanking as we speak.

Just too much uncertainty to bolster the markets.

And a long shutdown of the govt means 800,000 people without paychecks

That is going to hurt it even more.

Allan

Right historians write the history.

And how will trump be remembered?

Not fondly I assure you.

Allan

2 Likes

Even the opinions of historians and subjective and open to bias.

Do you think a conservative historian and a liberal historian will have the exact same opinons of the Trump presidency?

Welk ya different historians will have different opinions but theres always a leading opinion

Nope, not at all.

I’ve never heard of partisan historians. History has been non-partisan for as long as I can remember. ■■■■■ why do cons want to keep dividing us?

I just checked, and the answer is still “yes” that Fat Donald is our worst president ever.

:hugs:

Worst president and in the running for worst human being.

2 Likes

He is still the worst!

Come on man, don’t play stupid.

Do you think that Japanese historians remember WWII like American historians do?

I bet they both ignore the Japanese war crimes.

Liberal historians.

That’s a hot one.

Historians have to be objective unlike us partisans.

Allan

Yes, but the book used in school to teach history are very much not written by historian or bipartisan.

The Japanese historians do not disremeber the Japanese atrocies.

The comfort woman problem.

The rape of nanjing.

Is like anything from a countries bad past.

Do historians turn a blind eye towards it.

Allan

That’s why people should always ask questions.

I am intellectually curious.

What I used to believe is not all true.

As I become more and more aware of is really going on.

Biases are dissolved.

Allam

Ya were totally talking about Japanese history of US presidents. I’m sure theyll remember trump well.

If you’re going to make stupid comments, we’re done here.

Have a nice night.

And you believe it will never recover and soar to even greater highs at some point in the future???