Is Trump Our Worst President Ever?

Yes. Yes I do.

“Boy, that was a steaming pile of a presidency, wasn’t it, Rick?”

“Too right, Doris! A real dumpster fire! Glad we all survived it.”

1 Like

You talk about conservative vs. liberal historians, then you bring up Japanese vs. American historians? And you’re calling me stupid?

2 Likes

No let’s talk about how the Japanese will remember trump you start

1 Like

Hey members of al Qaeda view American history as bad. QED trump will be remembered bigly

1 Like

Of course it will, but not while trump is president. And that’s only 758 days from now. There will be no trump recovery. Of course that is my opinion, yours might be different.

Allan

Not disputing that.

Had you guys ran a better candidate rather than putting in the fix for HRC, you would have a dem in the white house right now. You should be mad at your own party.

I think honest historians would think that the Trump presidency is the best, and rightly so. Liberals will lie that Trump is a litter box, but that’s because they have a mental illness. Real people know that the story is very friendly to Trump. When the story of Trump is written by honest people, it will exclude those who say that Trump is bad and Obama is a good liberal story. Fake news.

Nah, Bush is still worse.

Blaming the dems for trump that’s a hot one.

You can’t even own you vote.

You voted for the man, Knowing full well what he was.

Every trump voter owns his presidency.

Allan

1 Like

Only a fool would think that Hillary would be better than Trump. If Hillary became president, we would be on the verge of recession, we would lose world leadership position, her administration would be continued to be investigated, she will use the tax system to punish her enemies, she would do nothing about Russian aggression in Ukraine. Trump is 100% better than Hillary.

Not true. Look at my post history. I voted for stoner Johnson.

How did Obama win? He won because he was able to get the youth vote. He was able to get kids to think it was cool to turn out and vote for him.

Bernie was able to do the same thing. Instead, DWS and Donna put the fix in for HRC. The college kids didnt have near the turn out as they did for Obama. Had you run Bernnie, many of the Hillary haters would have stayed home because Trump is really a DEM. He is a New Yorker. Their are no conservatives in NYC. Look at his campaign donation history. He donated to all the dems.

Face it. It is your party that gave him the win by running HRC when they new how many people hated her.

Look! Their goes the scooby van!

Without the Russian interference in the primaries, I doubt Sanders would have done as well as he did.

Without the dank memes Bernie would not have stood a chance against the raw charisma of the Clinton’s. A family we all know and love.

Dank memes are how you get the youth vote.

1 Like

Well, unless you can clap back I’m not sure i can vote for you.

I’m not asking for your vote.

I’m not sure what you’re saying here.

All I’m saying is that Bernie is infinitely preferable to all the current Democrats. I was simply mockingly the endlessly insufferable Clintons.

Among progressives? Yes. Bernie is infinitely preferable.

Don’t worry, you won’t have to worry about the Clinton’s again until Chelsea is ready to run.

With Climate Change we are on a timer.

Trump is still the worst president ever.