Is Trump Our Worst President Ever?

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/399379-trump-claims-his-polling-numbers-are-higher-than-lincolns

One of his best lies ever!

1 Like

Give him a little more time. His rank amateur moves on Afghanistan and Syria, against the military’s advice, are likely to create a new and worse mess where we are likely to have to go back into a more violent situation than we left.

Give him time, I’m thinking once he’s cornered like a rabid dog, he’ll decide to start a war with Iran.

im thinking more like Venezuela or small african country

He’s certainly the weirdest ever.

The worst would be Carter, followed closely by Obama. IMHO

I don’t judge until it’s over.

I will say this has been the most entertaining yet sad presidency of my life though.

i think he’s worse than Trump.

Warren Harding

Harding presided over a White House filled with drama and corruption. His pro-business stance slashed taxes for corporations and the wealthy. He was pro-tariff and anti-immigration. His legacy could not withstand the Teapot Dome Scandal and other wheeling and dealing that went on inside his tainted and chaotic White House.

“The Teapot Dome scandal has historically been regarded as the worst such scandal in the United States - the “high water mark” of cabinet corruption. It is often used as a benchmark for comparison with subsequent scandals. In particular it has been compared to the Watergate scandal, in which a cabinet member, Attorney General John N. Mitchell, went to prison for only the second time in American history.”

I can’t let him off the hook for not starting a pointless war because I think he’s really too dumb to do that. He is definitely the most incompetent. I pray to God the country gets through his term in one piece.

I think the corruption in the Trump admin. is worse than Harding or Nixon. Look at how many Cabinet officers have left in disgrace. No, this is the worst we’ve ever had without a doubt.

So Carter’s at the bottom, and Obama is near the bottom.

Where does Trump rank? Sixth best all time? 12th? First?

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: Blind ignorance cannot recognize W by far worse than Carter and Obama.

Carter, he was bad but trump got him beat after the first year.

He was dealing with massive economic problems.

What would trump do with 10% inflation.

Allan

Without a doubt. He has no idea what his doing, plus he’s a has little regard for our country.

at least carter, like most other were decent men plus Carter was an honorable veteran

Warren Harding didn’t have the benefit of multi billion dolllar media companies constantly pushing forth the narrative that what he and his people were doing was perfectly fine and for the benefit of the American people. It was a little harder to brainwash conservatives back in the day.

Economy numbers sky-rocketing, but the libs moaning: “bu bu bu the worst president ever…” So funny to see that clowns argueing againa and again against the reality, just because they hate Trump :rofl::rofl:

From “experience” I would say no, that honor goes to the previous President and Jimmy Carter before him.

By “experience,” do you mean what Fox News and talk radio tell you?

2 Likes

He doesn’t rank yet. At the end of his term, whether it be 4 or 8 years he will be judged on his accomplishments, not how much DEMs hate him.