Is Trump Our Worst President Ever?

I disagree… not holding President’s accountable is how we got to where we are.

I do hope that the incoming Congress works to curb the power of the Executive that they have ceded to the office since the end of WW2

How baaa, baaa, baaad is it? :sunglasses:

Once again, there have been investigation.

But so far…zero proof. Zero indictments. But keep saying it

Likely Tax fraud, loan fraud and securities fraud.

complete ■■■■■■■■■ biden is not his successor and at the time wasn’t even the democrat nominee. he has not spied on his campaign, and can not have spied on the transition since there isn’t one

If he wins the election that is exactly who Biden is; Trump’s successor

not have been… are

Totally agree.

not yet. and ot even likely to be that at the time. from what we are seeing now, an investigation is highly warranted. trump was right to seek one. thisc evidence is not made up ■■■■■■■■ from his campaign as the one against trump was, it involves the real possibility of real corruption with foreign governments.

Ahhhh the soggy laptop…

Ignoring what’s going on I see

It’s downright comical

1 Like

I posted this list in another thread but…

It might be nice the actually talk about some accomplishments…

Lowest unemployment ever pre virus
Great judges
There’s polling out if you believe such things that’s he’s got a chance to increase the number of votes he gets from blacks and Hispanics. Opportunity Zones, Historic Black Colleges, now the Platinum Plan, Criminal Justice Reform.
Every President has promised to move our embassy to Jerusalem…Trump actually did.
The recent peace deals in the Middle East have earned him 3 Nobel Peace Prize nominations…in a normal year with a fair and honest press that story would have been covered far more than it has.
I like the Border Wall…more importantly the Border Patrol says what the administration has done with that wall is exactly what we need.
Lower taxes and less regulations are a good thing.
I personally believe there’s been a lot of election year lying about how “badly, horribly, the worst ever” the President has handled the virus. Anyone who thinks he downplayed it wasn’t paying attention to all the briefings, the daily updates, the hospital ships and field hospitals…libs won’t allow themselves to believe this but Biden has laid out his brilliant ideas and there’s nothing he would have done differently or better. Lockdowns don’t work and if Biden locks this country down the effects will be devastating.

I voted for President Trump. I pray he wins and I am terrified what we will get if he doesn’t.

Notice how the market is sinking as the world approaches the possibility Biden could be elected?

more than just that. and none of it is connected to russia.

emails
text messages
documents
statements
witness

All which have been impeccably sourced.

Perhaps they are concerned the President will cheat his way into 2nd term. I know I am.

How do you know the market is sinking due to the possibility of a Biden presidency?
Let me remind you that:
https://twitter.com/richardhine/status/1315689612883492864

You know what’s funny and sad at the same time.

The same smartest guy in room room Cliff Clavens on this board telling you Hunter’s laptop isn’t a big deal are the people who were sure Mueller was going to get him over the Hillary Clinton created Russia Collusion lie, who believed Christine Ford and condemned Nick Sandmann, who endorsed the impeachment fraud…

They actually are funny if you put the number of times those folks have been wrong in the last four years into context.