Is Trump doing enough to prevent the Coronavirus epidemic in the U.S.?

Well, that is the question that this thread is about. Is he doing enough?

He thinks he is. Just ask him.

I don’t need to ask him. I can read what he thinks in the news.

I’m sure he’s just as on top of this as he was with the Union contract negotiations with Ford. You know, the ones that were negotiated YEARS before he was even nominated that he took credit for.

Well, maybe, maybe not. Pretty sure either way, you will not be impressed.

Yeah because clearly, you know me so well. :roll_eyes:

This is going just about the way Ebola did. Everyone will forget in another month.

Our host hyped up Ebola in a way that blamed Obama that one case in the US turns to two which turns to four, etc. until it is totally out of control!!! He was in full blame/hype mode (all of course to blame Obama for Ebola).

1 Like

I recall an interview he did where he began his question saying Obama was 0-2 on Ebola cases. It should be included in the examples of double standard montage.

Cool story bro. lol

There’s always a tweet:

Since Trump has allowed corona virus patients into the US, is his administration incompetent?

2 Likes

President Trump will more than likely spend more effort downplaying risks, minimizing effect, and pretending it isn’t a concern than engaging in efforts to prevent and treat. It is in his nature to protect his ego above all else.

1 Like

No worries folks. We should be good because the Coronavirus is nothing more than the common cold weaponized to bring down the Trump administration. No fears, business as usual. Right?

2 Likes

The point was to say it wasn’t a weaponized virus created in a laboratory.

Rush is saying it’s literally the common cold. Except it has a mortality rate orders of magnitude higher.

Nuance is hard for conservatives, I know.

Anyone who is comparing this to a cold or Ebola has the attention span of a gnat. It may not be something to “panic” about, but it is already having far worse consequences.

1 Like

This thread took a turn for the hilarious overnight. :rofl::rofl::rofl::popcorn:

Other than enabling the CDC to fill its vast number of open positions, I am not sure what Donald Trump should be doing about the Coronavirus epidemic.

But I certainly remember the Ebola outbreak during the Obama Presidency, which was immediately weaponized by conservatives to bash Obama – particularly with the demand that he stop all flights from Africa. Even that demand was disingenuous, because other than a few flights a week between Lagos and Houston and the daily South African Air flights to either NYC or DC almost all air travel to sub-Saharan Africa requires changing planes in Europe. But the Obama bashing was non-stop.

I’m was just wondering. The narrative keeps changing.

I know, based on your posts here, you are not a supporter. I can extrapolate from that you may join others in complaining who never give him credit for anything. He could cure cancer and ya’ll would bitch it wasn’t done fast enough. :woman_shrugging:

Well, WHO may not want to use the word pandemic, but looks like CDC pulled the pin and issued information IF it gets to that stage, what we may face.

On the good front:

Cambridge, Massachusetts based drugmaker Moderma announced this week it had sent its first batch of a possible coronavirus vaccine to the National Institutes of Health for early-stage testing.

:+1: