Is Trump doing enough to prevent the Coronavirus epidemic in the U.S.?

Who’s butthurt? I’m just trying to make you understand conservatives on this board aren’t the one’s throwing out the “common cold” responses on the board. :woman_shrugging:

Of course not. It all started with a couple of random “Librul” posters on this board. You betcha. :roll_eyes:

Lol we were dittoing Limbaugh.

1 Like

That’s not what I said. lol

Wait a tick. Liberals listen to Limbaugh? Surely, you jest. :stuck_out_tongue:

A month before he said it? :joy:

Wow, impressive.

Of course it isn’t. It isn’t what you’ve been arguing with me about for the last several posts either. :roll_eyes:

7-8 hours ago = a month ago apparently. Somebody can’t read timestamps, obviously. :laughing:

1 Like

Lol unbelievable.

No, it’s actually not. I never made the claim it all started here and Rush et al got it from here. Good Lord. As I said it was a tongue in cheek remark to the inference that conservatives here on the board got their “new” talking point from Rush, when in fact that very thing was mentioned a month before that by posters that were not conservative.

Again, 7-8 hours ago is not “over a month ago”, Marty Mcfly.

Oh, Lord, I looked at the wrong date. :rofl: :rofl:

I looked too far on my screen.

I was seeing the Jan 24th date not the hour. :man_facepalming:

Ugh. :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It may have similar symptoms, but it’s not the same…at all.

I don’t listen to him BTW. I don’t listen to any talk radio as I am at work and it is not feasible to do so.

1 Like

I don’t listen to him because he passes stuff off from Breitbart like it’s actual news. :wink:

Did you read where the WHO spokesman went all disease X in an interview? Do you suppose she was supposed to even say that? I’m thinking no.

Did you read that Corona is the word Racoon jumbled up? An anagram. Anyone familiar with Racoon City from Resident Evil? T-virus? Ring any bells? The zombie apocalypse is real I tell ya.

Disclaimer: the image is fake. While the symbol was on a biolab located somewhere in China, it was not anywhere near Wuhan where the Corona Virus originated.

1 Like

Mine was a serious question.

The coronavirus sweeping the planet could be the ‘Disease X’ which experts have warned about, according to a World Health Organization representative.

Dr Koopmans made the comments in an article in the scientific journal Cell.

https://www.cell.com/cell/pdf/S0092-8674(20)30171-9.pdf

Who was going to stop them? It is called the WORLD health organization for a reason.

I don’t think I said anyone should stop them, just that maybe they might not want to start throwing disease X and pandemic out there right now. There’s a way to get the masses in a tizzy.

Also, just how far are the sheeple going to let the President go in regards to containment? I’m curious at what the response would be if a quarantine is announced. Too much? Not enough? How dare you?

Who needs the President to do anything? My work instituted a voluntary travel ban to anywhere near the Wuhan province well over a month ago. I suspect now they’re going to widen the ban, if they haven’t already. People able to determine what’s best for themselves without government involvement? Who’d have thunk it?