Is this what the Green new deal will mean for us?

Oh? You’re not here defending Trump and his policies everyday? You might vote for the Democrat in 2020?

If the choice is Trump vs. Sanders I’ll probably vote third party again. If the choice is Trump vs. Bloomberg I might vote Trump.

Precisely, for every action there is reaction and unintended consequences. There is always some sort of trade offs. Fix one problem two more takes it’s place.

As they say:

So let me get this straight. I go to To the grocery store and buy a lb. of sliced ham wrapped in plastic, a loaf of bread in a plastic bag, a gallon of milk in a plastic jug, a pack of napkins wrapped in plastic, a Greek salad in a plastic container, a plastic bottle of mustard and a plastic bottle of ketchup, and they won’t give me a plastic bag to carry it home because the plastic bag is bad for the environment?

2 Likes

none of that can be logically inferred from my post.

sorry my answer didnt feed whatever narrative you were trying to make

The midterms would be wonderful though.

No, it’s logically inferred from your vast posting history.

thats merely the narrative you want to create

you are incorrect

Are you seriously considering voting for anyone but Trump in 2020? If so, I’ll admit I was wrong.

that is not confirmation of “hardcore support” by any stretch

time to let it go

You’re here supporting his policies literally everyday + under no circumstances will you vote for anyone else = hardcore Trump supporter. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Own it.

“his policies” not = to “all his policies”

still attempting to force your narrative on reality i see

amazing how this is all about me now instead of your wrong post.

The new green deal translates to the new mean deal!

@Oryx

Onto a subject other than another guest.

1 Like

I asked him which policies of Trump’s that he opposes. That’s not acceptable?

You’ve been picking at another user for some time in the thread. They don’t have to answer, when they don’t MOVE ON.

1 Like

Yep. Punish the middle class. The rich won’t feel a thing. It appears that the middle east isn’t the only place experiencing record cold.

https://www.iceagenow.info/coldest-temperature-ever-recorded-in-greenland/

If you are unfamiliar with The Report From Iron Mountain NONE OF THIS will make sense. I would download that document and familiarize myself with it. It was written in the 1960s, but reflects the times we are currently living in.

This climate movement is coming from different directions. Most folks don’t realize it. Keep an eye on the MAYORS. They have already signed on. Big business is involved too. The global climate policy pushers found a way to bypass the Federal Government for the implementation of these climate policies.
Have you read The Report From Iron Mountain? It is the forerunner to what we know as “Climate Policy.”

I agree.

Sanders is powerful politically with populist momentum and righteous indignation at the D party.

I think he would be a tough opponent for Trump.

Unions like Bernie…not sure why…I know they do.

:racehorse: