Is this Treason?

Off with their Heads!

j/k.

1 Like

This isn’t the first time we’ve seen stuff like this in this admin. It should be an alert and a dire warning that we don’t have an actual leader in the White House but someone who is very possibly a traitor and under whom our entire nation’s security is very much in danger. Be afraid. Be very very very afraid.

We need to rid this nation of this malignant cancer either by impeachment or at the ballot box at the next election.

2 Likes

When the intelligence community is afraid to brief fat donald about classified information, then we’re truly in deep ■■■■■
Also, just a reminder that these two idiots (Ivanka and Jared) get to see this classified information as well.

2 Likes

Do you think the Times just made this up as he claims?

Obama’s attempted coup? So, Obama attempted to oust Trump and install who? Pence?

Never mind. I’ve asked you this question a few times. Your best answer is no answer.

Of course he is the problem. He has absolutely no self control and randomly runs his mouth all of the time.

Good point. We don’t know exactly what influence the totally inexperienced Javanka has on Donald. That they’re even in the sphere of influence is completely irresponsible in a presidency that’s full of that stuff.

I just read the article. Trump is an idiot. It was because he wasnt in the loop.

And that’s almost the least of our problems.

This wont get much traction. This wont move anyone’s opinions

Trump accomplices don’t seem to care that the POTUS is either lying so he attack the press using dictator language OR his own intelligence is so fared he will defend the Russian by shutting down the operation they didn’t tell him.

I’m beginning to think this is beginning of the end of our Republic.

I assume the NY Times to be liars when they use all these anonymous sources until proven otherwise.

Period.

I agree, and it doesn’t sound any less tedious coming from Trump supporters.

Anonymous sources have always been the only way for the press to disseminate information. Fox uses them.

And don’t forget:

“Many people are saying.”

Do you think the Times just made this up?

Anonymous sources are an easy way to just flat out lie as well.

Why isn’t the NSC or Pentagon calling them out?

Why no legal action from the DOJ?

1 Like

Luckily, we have trump who is not anonymous and flat out lies all the time.

1 Like

I think you are confusing him with Obama who lied when his lips moved.

And empty statements from Trump supporters mean nothing as well despite the fact the facts go against them? #factsmatter

If the DOJ took action every time the media lies they wouldn’t have time to do anything else.