Is this Treason?

Trump accuses people of treason like he does of being haters and losers. It’s just a strong word that has no real meaning

And of course, when he says “failing New York Times”, that is a lie.

1 Like

No, the NSC did no such thing.

And yes it’s stupid of him to call it treason, he obviously doesn’t know or understand what treason is.

What about his denying that it is happening at all?

Do you think the Times just made it up without talking to anybody?

Was he denying it happened or that he was kept in the dark about parts of it?

Don’t know. But he made himself look stupid by Tweeting about it. The Times story made no mention of Trump not having knowledge of the cyber ops.

By saying they had no problem with the NYT’s reporting, it can be surmised they confirmed it was happening.

And if the NYT was lying about said confirmation, there’d be some squawks coming out of the Pentagon they did no such thing.

Things can be surmised by how the parties involved act- we’ve got to stop this crap that unless there was a literal confirmation from the Pentagon, the Pentagon didn’t confirm it.

Unless you can think of another reason why the Pentagon wouldn’t say anything after the NYT says National security officials had no issues with their reporting.

Someone did.

If he was kept in the dark about a cyber op against a nuclear power, he isn’t the problem. The people who kept him in the dark are.

They pushed the Russian collusion lie for over two years what do you think?

Not hard to figure out what’s a lie from these tabloids.

They didn’t say they had no problem with it, what it is reported they said was that there was no national security concern involved with them reporting it. If anything that points to it not being true. Since it would stand to reason their revealing a secret op would pose national security concerns as opposed to their getting the story wrong.

I wounder how many of these treasonous journalists will be indicated for their role in Obama’s attempted coup.

I have Faith that AG Barr is going to prosecute lots of people for their role in the attempted coup. President Donald Trump finally has an AG who is willing to do as his Boss demands. It’s simply a Crime that it’s taken this long for people to start doing their Job regarding prosecuting Obama and other liberals for their many Crimes.

3 Likes

Get a new schtick.

This one is gettimg tedious.

I’d say roughly 1,000.

1 Like

I could say the same to you.

I wouldn’t though, because I try to address the post and not the poster, as per the ToS.

5 Likes

I’m not the one posting feigned outrage posts.

1 Like

Feel free to address my points instead of personally attacking me. Thanks.

If you don’t want to see my posts, there is an ignore feature.

4 Likes

who ever it is, I hope they make an example out of them to discourage anyone from ever doing it again.