Is this the social justice that all you libs talk about?

Libs have done no such things.
Anarchist who don’t believe in the political system have done this and are wrong.

Until your side sees the actual issues and the causes you can not fix it. It’s why more Americans trust Biden over more of the same failed leadership under Trump

No…you don’t get to encourage them to riot, loot, burn, maim follow Americans and wash your hands from it.

Libs been using anarchy as excuse to their power grab as long as I can remember. Anarchy is nothing more then tool for authoritarians.

But keep burning, keep looting, keep rioting and most importantly…keep harassing innocent people all in name of social justice.

2 Likes

A false narrative repeated over and over doesn’t make it any less false.

America has heard your narrative and has rejected it.

Are you counting BLM as anarchists?

Once again denying actual pictures of actual events…but go ahead an believe unnamed sources and rumors. It’s all libs have left.

2 Likes

The BLM movement protests have been 93% peaceful.

I don’t know enough about BLM the organization to make a judgement. But the BLM cause is def not anarchist nor violent

What do you think I’m denying?

There have been riots and looting. But have yet to see any looting or violence by anyone waving a Bernie or Biden flag.

Ironically, I have seen violence by people with Trump flag that have gone uncondemed by TRUMP

1 Like

Yeah right…and 97 percent of my posts are highly thoughtful and well thought out.

I don’t think I could link to enough instances of riots, looting and BLM right in the middle of them, assaulting people, chanting to “burn it down” for you to wake up out of your sleep.

How many times can BLM cause riots and call for violence before you will stop calling them peaceful?

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/04/democrats-trump-george-floyd-riots-minneapolis-chicago-seattle-portland-washington-dc-kenosha/

But whatever, keep chanting your silly “mostly peaceful” mantra, as cities burn, people die, and Democrat candidates like Biden hide in the basement

3 Likes

Reality…

Ariel Adkins and Hawk Newsome have applauded looting and rioting respectively.

3 Likes

Americans have heard your attempt to say this is the Dem party doing it.
They have seen the response by Trump and what is happening under his Leadership and they have seen Biden in uncertain terms condem it.

This is why they have rejected your false narrative and by large margins have stated they trust Biden on this more then Trump.

They have seen what Trump’s America looks like and his attempt to only blame vs resolve and have rejected it…

I do understand your frustration of that rejection.

What elected officies or Leadership position of the Dem party do they have?

For the minuscule number of Trump flags associated with a riot, there are literally hundreds of rioters carrying the antifa and BLM flags and symbols. You cannot find any Trump supporters marching and chanting to burn it all down. We have years worth of videos of BLM or their cousins antifa chanting to burn it down.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1300032201199890433

2 Likes

None. They are libs. If they have voted, they have voted dem and dem only.

Who decided a WOC was going to be the VP candidate and why?

Flags of democrat party.

2 Likes

A lot of BLM t-shirts too.

3 Likes

Forgot that one…yes.

You are losing me.
You stated the violence was on the libs side.
Now you are blaming Antifa (which isn’t even a actually orginzation).
Are there anarchists that are causing riot and violence under the BLM flag? Yes.
Are they supported by liberal and Dems?
No.
Have the violence been condemed by the Dems canidates for President? Yes.

Is there violent acts being done under the Trump flag? Yes
Has it been condemed by the current President? No

type in your browser antifa.com