Is this the social justice that all you libs talk about?

You guys need to stop this, next thing we know someone will call out a “neener-neener-boo-boo” and then where will we be?

I wish I could raise tens of millions of dollars…so I can place ads in NFL games showing destruction that BLM have done. Show burning cities, harassing guess and destroying restaurant…but again I would be funding that destruction wouldn’t I?

Democrats have a hard road in front of them to try to convince the yet uncommitted voters that left wing mobs being let loose on the public by Democratic politicians are on Trump. Really hardy effort, though.

The solution is not to get rid of Trump, the solution is to get rid of those local Democratic politicians.

1 Like

If you paint BLM on the goal line and no one is there to see it, is BLM really painted on the goal line? If (former) NFL fans don’t like this sort of thing, they know what they can do.

Sadly, that’s all this is.

If these Democrat governors, mayors, AGs, DAs actually decided to protect their people, the riots would end.

Just imagine if this was the TEA Party doing all of this. There would be no sympathy or understanding, no empathetic comments from local DAs claiming the peaceful protesters, who rioted, just got caught up in the emotions of the moment, and then release the rioters back onto the streets.

1 Like

You wouldn’t be permitted to. The NFL, MLB, NBA et al have genuflected before the mob. An opposing point of view containing evidence of the mobs hypocrisy will not be allowed.
Now shut up and eat the gruel served!

3 Likes

NFL would love that. More money to them.

If you do shut up and not only eat the gruel served but pay them for it, is that on them or on you?

I think it’s best if you dont make this about me. Good day.

1 Like

They want you to shut up Doug. There are enough people who won’t and will shove the gruel back in their faces.

No. That would be dumb. 93% of all protests have been peaceful. The BLM cause is not volent.
So why would you condem a non volent movement over violence that is happening as a result of individuals on both sides of the issues??

Biden condemed all violence. Why is it so hard for the leader of the country, the current President of the United State, to condemed AlL VIOLENCE, even when done with people that support him?

The President of the United States needs to show leadership because Trump’s America has a lot of civil unrest

If the NFL and NBA or any other organization see their income is being threatened, they will change their view on politicizing sports. Indeed, if conservatives were to really react then the activist players themselves would soon recognize the difference between what they are being paid to do and serving fries.
Yes, they are able to make their views known. Fans aren’t required to support their views with money if they disagree. It works both ways.

And we all seen what 7 percent of other libs have done.

2 Likes

But not all BLM supporters were involved. Some just set by and watched the flames.

Again. You can keep saying “Libs” all you want. But the people that are doing those act are not “Libs” or “Dems”. They are anarchists outside of the political system.

This is why we should have a President who de-escalates the situation and not one whose natives are “people that vote for me vs people who vote against me”.

Because when he says things like that, his supporters then repeat it as “libs are doing this” and further escalate the violence.

Plausible deniability isn’t going to work here. Democrats silence speak volume.

3 Likes

Plausible deniability isn’t going to work here. Trump’s silence to speak out against all violence speaks volume.

Fixed it for ya

1 Like

Polly wants a cracker?

2 Likes

Stay on topic.

I do understand the fustration the Trumpers must be feeling.

3 straight months of trying to convince Americans that only Trump could keep us safe from…Trump’s America. 3 months of trying to convince Americans that Biden is the cause. And Americans just aren’t buying it. They know who is President right now and who has shown leadership and who hasn’t. Must be very hard to try so hard to form a narrative and have it rejected.

If the best you can do is parrot what I said then that’s on you.

Facts remain. Libs have destroyed billions and billions of dollars to property, billion and billions more in economic damage. And yes that is on libs.

3 Likes