Is this the most despicable thing Biden has done?

“Could do” and “did do” is unveality vs reality. Come on man, these covid lockdowns really has taken a toll on mental health.

Oops another “could” vs “did”. I could have one the super lotto. But, I did not. It must have been Trump’s fault.

“Is the most despicable thing Biden has ever done not being nice enough to Donald Trump?” Lol

Mr Slim, Joe never set a bar.

Well, he did make Kamaalaa his VP and did appoint her the border czar.

Sure hope I do not fall backwards off my bar stool. Burrrrrrppppppp.

Anyone could sit on their hands like Biden and take the credit also.

2 Likes

What are you going on about?

If you read the post, you will see that I did credit the Trump administration for Warp Speed, but that we shouldn’t pretend he is the only one that could have done it.

Well that just absolute nonsense. Biden’s administration took the baton and carried it forward.

I disagree. Governors have.

1 Like

Took the baton the forgot where he put it.

1 Like

Wow…your BDS is showing…big time.

Nope … that’s sour grapes. … and TDS.

The ONLY one suggesting that anyone is pretending that he was the only one who could have done it is you. In forumspeak, that’s what is called a red herring.

1 Like

So if he ran with the baton he just continued what was already being done. What specifically did he do different?

Everybody was criticizing him for doing it.

Not sure what all the fuss is about. Trump supporters don’t even want the vaccine anyway.

I give him credit, yet it’s sour grapes. :roll_eyes: whatever man

Google is free.

You seem to think that I am attacking Trump. I am not. But he left office before the vaccine was in wide distribution.

I have had that thought myself

I could care less if you attack Trump. What bother me is the blantent dishonesty by the left giving Biden credit. The only credit he should get is realizing things were in motion and stayed out of the way.

Since you are fond of Google why don’t you use it and back up your words. Oh I know why.

Oh and on average 1 million shots a day when Biden took over, then he set a goal of 100 mil shots in 100 days. Boy really went out on a limb there.

4 Likes

Yeah … credit like saying he doesn’t smell bad for a fat man. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like