Is This the End of "No Collusion"

Well done. You will not get a rational answer to this post.

1 Like

So, if Manafort didn’t say it to you personally, then it never happened?

1 Like

Astonishing. Lol

Very good observation. I’m not a fan of it though. But I get why they do it also.

willinfull ignorance when provided with overwhelming evidence otherwise is not bravery.

1 Like

But that didn’t use the exact words, “I, Paul Manafort, admit to passing internal polling data to known Russian intelligence officer Konstantin Kilimnik.” So it never happened. Lol

2 Likes

Hey, John Gotti had people defending him until his death. Vernon Howell (David Koresh) still has living Branch Davidians who think he was Christ.

It happens.

The Peek defense

2 Likes

4 Likes

Would this be a good time for me to go back and read the posts I bookmarked?

2 Likes

It saves them a lot of lawyer’s fees.

Indeed, the AP is even more upfront about it. Their style guide (and it’s available publicly) is literally titled, Associated Press Stylebook And Libel Manual. The whole back of the thing addresses the law regarding slander and, especially, libel.

1 Like

Yes, it is. And I will go one step further: This is why Trump is addressing the nation tonight- hoping to deflect from this bombshell. He knew it was coming today.

Why would Trump need a deflection? The Manafort story isn’t even posted on the Fox News Home Page. Their lead is a piece ragging on Jim Acosta.

1 Like

The hilarious part was that this reveal was inadvertent…

Just the tip…I will say this at least Peek has guts…I dont see any other Trumper in here…

Hey everybody! We got a reader over here! GET HIM!!

3 Likes

I knew it! They even have a manual telling them how to be liberal!! Witch Hunt!

1 Like

This whole stupid argument started with Don jr. attacking the Clinton campaign for accusing Russia of hacking. Nothing but a massive, heaping, decaying pile of lies one after the other since.

My bad. I shouldn’t have let that part out. Oh, well. You might as well know, too, that at the initiation, you take the oath with your right hand on a copy of Rules for Radicals and your left hand on a photograph of Jane Fonda.

Not the Barbarella Jane Fonda. The Jane Fonda at a North Vietnamese AA gun.

1 Like

I’m don’t think guts are the primary requirement for being an unwavering Trump supporter.

1 Like

Wooooooooooo