Is This the End of "No Collusion"

So now your saying Manafort is lying about making the contact?

https://imgur.com/gallery/eM8AU

2 Likes

What do you call sharing polling data with russians?

Not alleged. Admitted.

So Manafort was redacted in the campaign eh? Noice. Smort.

Exactly. What is needed is a very strong set of lips, which allow for an airtight seal on the vast acreage that is Fat Donald’s posterior.

“There’s no collusion” will be the last words of more then one Trump supporter.

The hits keep on coming!

https://thehill.com/regulation/424389-supreme-court-refuses-to-block-mystery-grand-jury-subpoena

Then Hillary is innocent since there’s no convictions.

Not…

technically…

ill…

legal…

<gasp>

<death rattle>

4 Likes

Alright let’s speculate a bit here…the buzz is that the lack of redactions was intentional in order to signal the Trump legal team…

Personally I think that scenario is plausable…things are going to get interesting

From your document:

“The same is true with regard to the Government’s allegation that Mr. Manafort lied about sharing polling
data with Mr. Kilimnik related to the 2016 presidential campaign.”

going to? The whole thing has been fascinating, watching patriots seel themselves out to this turd.

Yep! That’s the way justice works in America. Doesn’t preclude me from referring to the Clinton’s as the Clinton crime family though. :wink:

Well if no collusion is found, that’s exactly what the last words would be.

Alleged.,

I’m saying no such thing. I haven’t a clue what transpired and neither does anyone else in this forum

But there is always wishing and hoping.

So now you are a mind reader?

Holy lack of reading comprehension Batman. Wow!! Lol

2 Likes

We know a lot of what transpired. Anyone who hasn’t a clue has simply not been paying attention or is actively obscuring it.

1 Like

Conspiracy is the word you are looking for, and it appears to be the crime that Mueller has uncovered and the crime that Paulie has copped to.

1 Like