Is there ANYTHING that Biden can't screw up?

Perhaps it isn’t really Biden screwing this crap up. He’s merely leading from behind the wall of lib demands.

If there’s screw-up on his part in this next article, it’s his inability to read the writing on the wall of reality.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-campaigned-against-trump-s-mexico-border-policy-now-he-s-relaunching-it/ar-AAQ2Wz6

Caving to the lib demands is still his fault.

All one has to do is look at what those insane demands are doing to the country to realize we need to get the libs out of control as quickly as possible.

Headline from FNC article:

Biden, European leaders to strategize as Tehran makes nuclear gains

To words that should never be in the same paragraph, much less sentence:

1. “Biden”
  2. And any conjugation of “strategy”
3 Likes

Biden is just along for the ride.

He will go along with any plan that isn’t traceable to Trump.

Biden is a

70show_RedForman

5 Likes

Iran won’t be able to buy as much with another cash cargo drop thanks to Bidenomics.

Only the best people…

3 Likes

He did it again…

2 Likes

His butt has been wiped.

The sad thing is when he says “I’m told I should start with the AP…Zeke Miller”.

What the Hell is circle back Psaki running the country now?

3 Likes

So we go to the expense and bother of making Presidential Seal shoe horns? lol

1 Like

Apparently, he fell asleep at the latest climate change conference. I finally agree with him on something. :rofl:

3 Likes

J’Biden is nothing but a figurehead of his own presidency. Ole Joey from Scranton has no idea what is going on around him.

1 Like

Remember when China made Obama go through the peon doors?

Remember when Trump visited China and walked into the Forbidden City with his shoes on and everyone bowed as he strutted on by?

Remember when China laughed at how stupid Biden is?

Good job, libs. rolling-on-the-floor-laughing1

3 Likes

According to the survey, the greatest drop in overall approval is among black voters, taking a double-digit drop from 72 percent in February to 52 percent in November. Similarly, Hispanic support dropped from 56 percent to 50 percent.

Biden is not the Democrat figure suffering, as respondents indicated they would support a Republican congressional candidate over a Democrat candidate in the 2022 midterm elections, 49 percent to 42 percent.

3 Likes

:+1: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This half-wit mocking other people’s intelligence?

Biden insists ‘this is a confusing time’ for Americans

You’re the only one confused Jbiden.

4 Likes

From your link

“This is a confusing time,” Biden stated.

I agree with him there. I thought he worked for us.

:+1: :grinning:

2 Likes