Is there ANYTHING that Biden can't screw up?

The march down the sewer continues.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/biden-wins-for-the-most-economically-illiterate-presidential-utterance-since-jimmy-carter/ar-AAPYGbU

4 Likes

And to think, all those Afghan rapists were brought here instead. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

This administration needs to become the dictionary definition of complete incompetence for all the world to remember.

3 Likes

This is all karma for them. It’s just a shame that (most) everyone else suffers for their petty hissy fits too.

The ironic icing being that Biden’s piss poor handling of the GWoP appears to be tanking his ratings the most among independents. :wink:

3 Likes

I m listening to our incompetent compromised corrupt o Crat attorney general…at least I was until I just got sick of him and changed the channel.

Merrick Garland is the poster child for the collection of incompetent clowns running this government.

He’s a pawn for those who wish to silent speech, while living in a family benefiting financially from CRT and its teaching and silencing those who wish to stand against teaching racism in our schools.

The corruption and incompetence are overwhelming

3 Likes

Is there anything brandon cant screw up??? nothing, nada, zip.

So … Are you saying he’s perfect? :stuck_out_tongue:

They’re stuck! Grab their wallet! :rofl:

4 Likes

Government solution at it’s finest!

4 Likes

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

5 Likes

His butt has been wiped.

2 Likes

Perfectly screwed up. :grinning:

1 Like

Jbiden is a soup sandwich.

1 Like

What do you gift one of the biggest teen pop stars in the world? If you’re President Joe Biden, the answer is easy: a shoehorn.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He sneezed on it before putting it in the gift bag.

1 Like

Seriously…

You wanna do that to my favorite movie :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

The man’s a genius … he’s the only person in America to know exactly what to give the person who has everything. :wink:

Jbiden is a

70show_RedForman

1 Like