Is there any evidence that BLM cares a hoot about black lives?

Sure, so is everybody else. The entire world is saying the same thing. No normal person thinks he should have been shot.

I’m going to try this one more time. Is it a better idea to comply with police or scuffle with police? This should not be complicated.

Threads started in good faith are full of good faith replies.

2 Likes

Why are you asking this question? I never said it was a good idea to scuffle with cops. This particular scuffle did not deserve the force it received

Ok. Suppose for just a minute that this question was asked by someone other than the hated Altair (because it is). What would be the answer?

"If you are confronted by the police, COMPLY, DO NOT RESIST, AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NEVER, EVER SCUFFLE WITH POLICE!" Do this and your chances of survival will be about 100 percent.

What is the downside to this message? And why is nobody smart enough to say it?

1 Like

The down side?

Other than wrecking the narrative and any excuse for BLM (Build Large Mansions) to exist? :sunglasses:

Because. Nobody is smart enough to say this out loud. It would be a super great idea for BLM to endorse complying with police. What would be the downside of promoting this?

None that I know of.

That Army vet tried to comply and got pepper sprayed. Cops don’t get a free pass to use excessive force because they are cops. Not every command barked by a cop deserves compliance.

I am sooo glad you pointed that out! It worked perfectly! The Army officer did not scuffle with police, he was not shot and the bad cop was removed from the force. Would you call being fired a free pass? Why? Justice was served, nobody was killed. What more could you hope for?

Comply? I thought you guys hate sheeple. We still have rights. don’t we?
they work for us. we pay their salary. I heard that all the time. now it’s different?

1 Like

It seems here consulting firm went offline as reports expose her multimillion dollar real estate spending spree.

You make a HUGE mistake. I do not speak for “you guys.” This is MY opinion. I speak only for myself. I’m asking that you defend YOUR position. Why do YOU think that non compliance is a better response than compliance?

Are we talking about mask mandates or black men getting pulled over by police?

I dunno. Anybody been shot yet for not wearing a mask?
:laughing:

Now that you have challenged me, want to take a crack at the topic?

"If you are confronted by the po-leece, COMPLY, DO NOT RESIST, AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NEVER, EVER SCUFFLE WITH PO-LEECE!" Do this and your chances of survival will be about 100 percent.

“Hey, give me money so I can file lawsuits to overturn the stolen election!”*

*70% of all donations may be used to pay off campaign and other debts.

Now that you have challenged me, want to take a crack at the topic?

"If you are confronted by the po-leece, COMPLY, DO NOT RESIST, AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NEVER, EVER SCUFFLE WITH PO-LEECE!" Do this and your chances of survival will be about 100 percent.

You don’t need to hear this…It is a given.

This is an equal opportunity critique.

For Patrisse it is especially ironic as she is well insulated from the daily struggle she professes to embrace.

:money_mouth_face:

I wonder if anybody gave what’s-her-name that advice on Jan, 6.

Agreed. In America we need to make sure that black people are aware that they must comply with police orders or risk being killed.

1 Like

Why do you suppose nobody wants to promote the compliance we want? Is it because BLM makes more money when they have a martyr to fund raise off of?

Anyway, I’m glad you recognize that BLM needs to do better. Much much better.