Is there a difference between "attempt obstruction of justice" and "actual obstruction of justice"?

Very Presidential with the filter bypass on an official statement.

Yea, none of that has anything to do with Dumpster Donnie’s vulgar Good Friday presidential statements.

Let it go my friend…

Keep the standards and expectations of Dumpster Donnie way down there.

If a crying lib was enough to indict someone, we’d all be in the gulag. lol

2 Likes

The president can’t be indicted… Why would you expect Mueller to have recommended an indictment?

Yep, exactly. We will have an alternate history until all the trump supporters die off. And even after.

Hey Smyrna, let me say this…i hope you and your family have a great Easter. It is a solid reminder that there are more important things than this. I have a leg of lamb to pick up today. I think it’s important to remember what this weekend is about. Thanks for the reminder

Thank you my friend. May your Easter be a great one where agape abounds, surrounded by family and May The Lord truly bless your gathering.

1 Like

You too. Hope the weather is good.

Now you’re asking for a miracle. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Same difference between murder and attempted murder. Punishments may be different, but both are still crimes.

Which user here went into apoplexy over Obama saying “Ass”?

Intent to obstruct justice is obstruction of justice. It doesn’t matter what the outcome is.

What do you care about?

Border Crisis and economy.

Since yinz asked…Not to derail.

While not impossible intent is a difficult to prove, which seems is one of the reasons Mueller punted.

Why hasn’t anyone compared the Mueller report to what the President stated in Helsinki.

Trump has had the same information that Mueller had about the Russian influence all this time.

So who do you believe?

The President or this report?

In actual obstruction you lose all the e-mails… Like the Obama admin did,…over and over…

1 Like

That is the way to fix that mess.

Server accident…No witnesses.

:skull: