Is There A Constitutional Carry Trend Afoot?

An unintended consequence from Summer of Love maybe? Something else?

“I think we are all very strong supporters of the second amendment,” said Lafayette Police Chief Patrick Flannelly with the Indiana Association of Chiefs of Police. “By repealing processes like this that are good screening mechanisms, we are going to put more guns out on the street, and there are going to be people that should not be carrying them will be carrying them.”

“We are going to remove a tool from our law enforcement officers to help make communities safer and actually help keep our police officers safer,” he told the station.

Hey chief, tough ■■■■ .

Why trend?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/montana-becomes-constitutional-carry-state/ar-BB1dOmli

South Carolina is looking at their dress code:

2 Likes

What do you mean by this?

What do you think I mean by that?

Definitely a trend. The 10th Amendment has been making a much needed comeback lately.

3 Likes

The wild, wild West!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll just repeat my position here.

#1 I support the 2nd Amendment and the peoples right to carry a firearm.

#2 There should be no concealed carry permit required for non-law enforcement personnel as firearms should be required to be carried in plain sight.

#3 The state should recognize the rights of private property owners to restrict the carrying of firearms on their private property as they see fit and let the market judge their actions.

OK, y’all can throw tomatoes at me now.
.WW

1 Like

My state is looking at removing any requirements for conceal carry

2 Likes

Which state?

What if I’m not at an airport?

Why should a dress code be required?

tenor1

I have no idea. Hence why I asked the question.

Ok then

If you’re incapable of explaining your own positions, just say so.

1 Like

Thanks typo fixed.

No dress code. You can wear any clothes you want.
.WW

When the 2nd was enacted, the average level of expertise with a gun was much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much…higher than the average person today.

That said the level of personal responsibility required just to say alive was much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much…higher than it is today.

The inverse relationship between these two is scary. :thinking:

There is very little I’m not capable of.

Open or concealed carry is a dress code.

2 Likes

Answering a direct question seems to be one of them.

3 Likes

I’m capable of it. I just don’t feel the need to participate in mealy implications today.