Is the US headed back to pre-Trump levels of Islamic terrorism?

That’s not what the issue of leaving the Bagram airport is about. Even the Biden admin and the military are trying to pass that fumble to the other in the latest press briefings.

Republican since before Trump have pushed for total withdrawal.
You got that, stop complaining.

You can’t have total withdrawal and still have a military bases and troop deployment.
You need to pick one or the other.

I didn’t magically think anything. But I did assume that the people that Biden put in charge would at least evacuate the civilians and Afghani allies before demobilizing the military. Oh, and to destroy any arms and equipment that could not go with them.

They been telling civilians to evacuate for like a year.

They sure got a bunch of good equipment, most of it is barely usable.

And how did you arrive at stupid statistic?

Total withdrawal is the mission. It has nothing to do with how it is conducted.

Because white nationalist attack are far more common according to the FBI.

That does not answer the question.

Your question is pointless because you refuse to accept the basic fact that white nationalism is the bigger domestic threat. because you feel somehow personal offended by the concept of white people being horrible.

No, your stat is pointless.

And don’t accuse me of such absurd things. I have never said anything that could possibly lead you to believe any of that little tirade is true.

1 Like

Islamic terrorism is on the rise, we need Trump to save us.
I get it Republican need a scary bogyman.

Enough of the hyperbole and personal attacks.

Why dont you go back a few posts and answer my question?

Why do you have to pick the option the military didn’t want to pick that allowed the Taliban to advance open the capital of Kabul in record speed. There are virtually no military commanders outside of the one doing the press conferences that thought this was a good idea.

Do you think with these flying above the Taliban would have been riding in convoys full speed towards Kabul?

If you do you are arguing not against me but the countless other generals and military commanders that are saying this was ridiculous.

1 Like

Not through the FBI stats on murders that’s for sure.

What did O Slimey Bin Hidin know and when?

The absolute absurdity of this assertion is summed up in one very simple question. If Biden was supposedly so incompetent, why didn’t they assassinate Obama?

Perhaps the answer to that question is simply it’s not as easy to assassinate as president as the movies make it out to be.

2 Likes

The Western Journal? Yeah, no bias there.

1 Like

I like this logic. Kill the guy who had like four years experience in federal politics before becoming president to be replaced by the guy who has forty years experience because he won’t be able to handle it?

Jbiden is a mass murderer. He should be tried in the ICC!