Is the United States uniquely evil?

Isn’t that a sign of Qanon or something?

It has. Unless you think you can create a country where everyone is a good person. Good luck with that. As I said. You are making the perfect be the enemy of the good. And we are good. Right?

Maybe Sneaky should give himself some time in the penalty box? :joy:

I wish I had a dollar for every private that claimed to have live off base OCONUS.

You are creating a standard that no one is talking about.

We had centuries of for real oppression and then a century of soft oppression, which began to end within current people’s lifetimes.

There is more road to go down.

1 Like

We are still…sort of. However, some of us who spent any amount of time overseas or right here in this hemisphere know we have it well here…for now. For example, as nice as Jamaica is for tourist, there are many areas that are reminders how well off we are here in the states. Unfortunately, we’re spoiled, greedy, narcissistic and many of us just don’t give a ■■■■ about the life and well being of our neighbors.

2 Likes

And now we have the soft bigotry of low expectations. I couldn’t agree more.

There were more than a few of us just in my company alone…Perhaps you had a different experience, maybe you were posted with a bunch barracks rats…

Of course you were.

Ok champ…lol

I don’t think I’m the issue here. So let’s get back on point shall we?

Sorry folks, we are not any more guilty or any less just than any other country. In fact we are the best the world has ever seen. Nobody risks their lives to sneak into an oppressive country. They flee oppressive countries. Not many people are fleeing the U.S. What does that tell you?

The democratic party want’s to deny this.

America is not exceptionally evil in comparison to other nations.

I agree. We need to push back hard against the attempt to push this false narrative.

Who is pushing the narrative that the United States is “uniquely evil?”

Maybe that describes many of our politicians today, but that does not describe most of the Americans of ALL races that I have known throughout my life. By far none are perfect but clearly not as you describe.

2 Likes

Lot’s of people. The entire knee taking, woke mob. My goal is not to convince liberals that this is happening. That would solve nothing. My goal is to convince conservative to stop being intimidated by the woke mob and push back.

I would say if you are sincerely interested then try different news sources. The examples are numerous.

We are as close to perfection as humanly possible which exposes that the far left progressives will never be satisfied, the goal posts are constantly moving and their utopia is nothing but a pile of dystopian misery.

No.

Any other red herrings you’d like to discuss?

Please provide your metrics and your methodology where you reached the conclusion we are as close to perfection as is humanly possible.

1 Like

In all honesty, Trump.

1 Like