Is the Mueller team afraid to release the report?

If you know Harvey Weinstien’s history then the biggest joke of all is his retiring to academia to study how to prevent wrongful convictions…

And AGAIN, he wasn’t asking anyone to hack anything, because they were ALREADY DELETED.

What part if this is so hard for you???

He was joking that the only way we are going to see what she hid by deleting them was if the Russians had already hacked her, BEFORE she deleted them.

M

The part that’s hard for me to understand is how a person gets a place in life where they hear a speaker ask someone to do something and then they later get on the internet and tell everyone not to believe what they heard.

Let’s break this town into simple parts Mark. You may answer with True or False.

1.) Trump said: “I will tell you this: Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

2.) When asked if he had any qualms about asking a foreign power to hack our country, Trump answered “No”.

True or False. Easy-peasy, give us the answers to the quiz below:

And AGAIN, he was joking because you cannot ask the Russians to hack a server that is in possession of the FBI and because the emails in question were already DELETED. HE was speaking SPECIFICALLY about the “MISSING” emails - the ones already deleted.

As soon as he said it , I laughed out loud, because he was so right - the only way we were ever going to see those emails sje hid by deleting is if the Russians HAD ALEADY hacked her, previously, as the FBI explained might have happened - yet another reason she should have been charged with a crime.

Get OVER IT. No one can hack deleted emails. They are DELETED!!!

M

Huh.

Are they?

Here it is in black and white:

Trump said: “I will tell you this: Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

These are emails that are MISSING - the 33,0000 emails that are missing from the Clinton server - because she had famously DELETED THEM.

You cannot hack a server and get deleted emails from it - even if you had access to it, which WAS NOT POSSIBLE, as the FBI had it, by this time.

M

The conservameme at the time was that your l33t hacker buds were going to undelete it all and expose her for her pizzagating and child sacrifice and what not.

But all of that is irrelevant to realtiy. Trump asked a foreign country to hack ours. This isn’t in debate for anyone.

Trump now, years later, says he was joking.

But we know that’s a lie because he was asked many follow up questions at the time where he confimed he was serious, and had no qualms about asking a foriegn power to hack our country.

In my opinion it seems like it would be a lot easier for rumpsters to just say they don’t care, then to try to tell people not to believe their lying ears and eyes.

It’s also hilarious to me that a week or so ago a few Trumpsters started attempting to defend all this with “The emails didn’t exist” I would personally love for that to be the defense that gets used. It’s an affirmation of the ask, desire, intent. Conspiracy is a crime.

So your entire defense in this thread would pretty much convict everyone I think should be. I’m ok with that.

And no ■■■■ the emails were missing. That’s why Trump said: I hope you’re able to find the missing emails.

1 Like

Furthermore: What sort of defense is it to say your candidate is only joking about asking a foreign power to hack our country?

What’s the punch line to that joke?

Maybe we can write a better one. Maybe “China, if you’re listening, Nuke Alaska” Ha ha Get it?

1 Like

That sounds like something Rudy would say. :wink:

And AGAIN, he didn’t ask them to hack Clinton, because you cannot hack a server that has nothing on it. Why is this so hard for you???

How do you hack a server in the possession of the FBI and what do you get off it, if what was on it has already been deleted?

PLEASE ANSWER THAT.

He joked that they could “find” them only if they had ALREADY hacked her before she deleted them.

He was simply asking them to TURN THEM OVER, if indeed they had already hacked them. That was the joke; that this was the ONLY WAY we were possibly ever going to get to see what she was obviosly trying to hide.

Now, please answer my question, or quit repeating your baseless and impossible assertion. I’m geting bored with repeating the facts.

You guys have no talking point here.

M

How did fat donald know Russia had Hillary’s e-mail?

Actually its shaping up that stone told him that they were gonna be dropped…

Lol…

Just stop

That’s a joke? He needs some writers. Are you playing semantics here?

Here are Trumps words, along with Katy Tur’s questions. Are you telling us this is a joke?

TUR: You said, I welcome them to find those 30,000 e-mails of Hillary
Clinton.
TRUMP: Well, they probably have them.
TUR: Does that not give you pause?
TRUMP: No. It gives me no pause if they have it. If they have them, we
might as well find them.

He didn’t. The media was claiming they might.

A primer for those who are clueless.

More proof the left has no sense of humor… Those were jokes.

If the Mueller investigation is based on Trump jokes, we were run by very low IQ people.

I weep for true and reasonable conservatives like yourself who have to see your principles churned through a ■■■■■■■■ grater and turned into something unrecognizable.

1 Like

It’s been incredibly disheartening. But at least it has revealed the truth about a great many people.

Another major disappointment was Ben Sasse siding with Trump on the National Emergency declaration over the Constitution. All because he fears a primary challenger in 2020. Major letdown.