Is the Mueller team afraid to release the report?

Grand jury laws require secrecy.

The law requries Mueller to turn his report and information over to the Justice department (not congress). If he appears he should state he has done what the law requires, and they can ask the justice department for information.

Last part isn’t a law, but a justice department rule. Comey broke it – and nothing happened to him, so I guess Mueller could have no integrity and break the rule as well.

Again, of all people…why would you distrust Mueller? He’s said/done nothing to arouse any suspicion that I am aware of.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s actually a rule. Oversight of the DoJ is important.

There in law that precludes Mueller from sharing the conclusions in his report with Congress.

In fact, refusing to answer questions from Congress could open him up to Congressional censure.

Unless Mueller does what i say he should do he has no integrity?

1 Like

So you’re casting aspersions on this hero’s integrity based on nothing but your feerrlings? No wonder you love President Donnie Dirtbag.

1 Like

They’re starting to feel that things are really looking bad for Trump, Inc (family). Even if there’s the election conspiracy is thin, the rest of the evidence is looking bad.

So they’re falling back on that time honored classic of shooting the messenger.

Expect a lot more of it the closer to the release of the report.

If a campaign gave a Super PAC their internal polling data, that’d be a coordinated communication and a campaign finance violation. A felony.

Paul Manafort gave Kilimnik their internal polling data. Now tell me, if giving such data to a US Super PAC is a campaign finance violation, what do you think giving it to a Russian agent is?

1 Like

You have no idea what Mueller has in the way of evidence.

There are clues in the indictments he has filed so far, but no one except the SPO knows all the evidence that has been uncovered so far.

1 Like

Not a cult.

1 Like

It bears repeating…Not a Cult.

1 Like

What has Robert Mueller ever done to give you the idea that anything he does is for himself or out of selfish reasons?

The dude is a real life war hero who put others before himself to save lives but you’re sitting here trying to convince us that he’s taken on this investigation for personal glory and the luxury and there’s absolutely no basis for it other than the conspiratorial beliefs of some of the right-wing.

4 Likes

First, there are definite indications of collusion, such as the Trump Tower meeting. To say Mueller hasn’t found any is not correct. Wait till the report comes out.

Second, there are also indications of severe wrongdoing in this administration, such as that Trump Tower meeting and the indictments and jail sentences handed down. So continued investigation is warranted. (Please feel free to say how the above or other reasons aren’t why they should continue to investigate.)

Third, singular opinions don’t speak for the left (or the right, for that matter).

Because it’s CEC logic to cast suspicion on something that has no basis for it to get the rubes all worked up.

2 Likes

Lol - it’s always funny to see how much creativity goes into speculations when investigators don’t keep the timeline some want them to keep. Mueller is a seasoned professional. There would be no reason for him to be afraid to release the report. It’s an investigation - the evidence will lead where the evidence leads. He’s a seasoned professional, and I’m sure his top concern is seeing that the evidence is laid out clearly and succinctly. It will be up to others to determine what to do with what evidence he finds.

1 Like

You are the second dem to seem to think that is was not a joke… LMAO!.. I think it happened after dems got hacked.

Trump tower meeting has been completely explained… over and over… Nothing burger. And it’s not against the laws to meet with Russians.

Martha Stewart crimes as a result of the investigation…

Same thing for two years…

Yawn Burgers! Trump won because he’s so cool, and loves real America.

They had to keep explaining it over and over because their explanations kept turning out to be lies.

1 Like

Demonized by Obama media yes.

Professional, now that’s questionable after Obama’s Fisagate and spygate have been exposed.