Is the left using CORVID-19 as political weapon?

Yes Jay…libs are so pure at heart.

We don’t trust ■■■■■■■ thing that libs have to say…their is always a agenda…always.

2 Likes

We’re probably going to delay our primary until June. And there is no Virginia presidential primary for Republicans , so it’s not like the convention is the deadline or something.

So you have…nothing?

You also don’t listen to a damn thing that any “lib” has to say, so not sure why you start discussions only to flat-out ignore the comments… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Give me a reason why should it? There hasn’t been a single lib that’s been honest for last couple decades…no offense.

I am confused. Trump just announced an extension of the stay at home orders. Does this mean he is part of the liberal plot by the left to deny him another 4 years?

yes i agree - you are confused

So how is a governor issuing a stay at home order different to the President?

the governor offered an extra month and a half directive to stay at home

was it stupid stupid stupid when trump was called “racist” when he invoked travel ban?

2 Likes

Ah okay I get it, Trump does something you were previously critical of and you pivot and evolve your opinion.

Will be interesting to see you become critical of Trump if his stay at home order is extended.

you shifted the focus of your argument from virginia, to me

1 Like

Not at all. I dont believe VA governor is trying to stop voting I thought I made that clear. You were being critical of something that Trump himself did but refuse to criticize Trump. Thats not shifting the discussion its an evolution and extension of the discussion.

They’re not BSing anyone here of claiming innocents. They know precisely what they’re doing.

2 Likes

You are a person.

april 30 not = to june 10

Yes i know the difference. We will wait and see what you say if Trump extends the stay at home order.

I do have a question for Trump supporters. Many of you were against stay at home orders in the beginning But now Trump has come round to a sensible way of thinking have you changed your mind?

You’re comparing a stupid comment to a potentially dangerous conspiracy theory? How do they even relate?

But hey, I want to play too…

March 12th. Was it stupid to say:

“It’s going to go away. … The United States, because of what I did and what the administration did with China, we have 32 deaths at this point … when you look at the kind of numbers that you’re seeing coming out of other countries, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it.”

You can go look yourself where the numbers were on 3/12, but that was basically the inflection point where our cases were growing exponentially. Stupid statement? Or like stabile-genius statement?

To add to this, in this statement, Trump is taking credit for what he perceives to be a decline in cases, or at least keeping them at an incredibly low number… particularly compared to other countries, as he says. Now that we have the most cases in the world, is he taking credit for that too?

1 Like

when trump is called “racist” and “xenophobic” for taking initial early steps to curb the spread, all while idiots like pelosi hand out impeachment pens, it will be hard to convince anyone who is not literally stupid that politics isnt at play

but dont give up. you may succeed

1 Like

hes right. it is going to go away. look forward to that day and appreciate his message of hope which is what actual leaders do