Is the left using CORVID-19 as political weapon?

Libs don’t do ■■■■ without some sort of advantage.

3 Likes

What’s the advantage?

Name one!

To keeps your opponents from assembling. Deny movement…you name it.

But you’re going to deny it because libs believe they’re pure at heart with nothing but good intentions. Some of us know better.

2 Likes

From the web site:

The Virginia Republican Primary has been canceled for 2020. The Republican Party has canceled primaries in several states, citing overwhelming support for President Donald Trump’s re-election

Pretty obvious. I can’t see why and Republican primary would be a benefit to Democrats if done or not.

Hey elections have consequences

I don’t see any obvious advantage. Might be an attempt to keep the razor thin D majority in the state house. Gun people will be motivated no matter what.

Still does not beat the PA stupidity of closing the rest areas when they were most needed. There will be a reckoning for that.

2 Likes

Oh SNAP! Damn.

Welp, that’s one more conspiracy theory that can tossed right in the ol’ trash can.

Let them pearls loose, folks no more clutching necessary.

No…I have desired to entertain libs denial.

There’s nothing weird about that date, it only seems that way because you’re considering the nefarious ramifications in reverse and looking for a pattern. It’s ok, our brains tend to do that, it’s why people thought “The Bible Code” was real.

You know there’s nothing weird about it if you really sit with it, which is why you refuse to pontificate about how this date would be in any way politically advantageous to Democrats.

Wait why are they cancelling elections? What are they afraid of? Trump is hiding something here.

(just kidding)

what doesn’t the left use as a political weapon?

Spooky.

Hey look you guys stopped yourselves from assembling.

1 Like

You have no desire to sit and think about why your OP made no sense at all, which has now been proven from them cancelling the primary altogether. Oops.

Well, see, there was something weird about that date.

In an effort to get the pearls clutched tight, El Rushbo rushed to toss this proverbial gem out on the airwaves without having his slick cast of “researchers” do their homework.

What the “researchers” failed to find out is that VA (or in reality, Trump) cancelled the Republican primary. I guess king’s are not allowed to be primaried. So, what was weird is that June 9th has no primary. Its just a day of the week.

1 Like

Kings are not to be primaried.

The only “advantage” I see is maximizing mayhem. Dems can’t defeat Trump. The best they can do is spray graffiti on his presidency.

Let the games continue. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Well, that makes the opening post look silly.

No I’m going to mention that the Governor specifically stated that he was working with all groups, local and statewide, whose elections could potentially be disrupted, to work out how to make them work.

And that Rush didn’t mention this, nor did you.

Which makes me wonder why.

Looking for an advantage?

1 Like

Well after the balls to the wall gun control ■■■■■■■■ going on in VA, I seriously wouldn’t put it past Northam.

They’re getting everything they want and more, ■■■■ everyone else.

3 Likes

Nope you name it, an actual advantage.