Is the DoJ controlling the narrative coming out from Waukesha?

The emergency response scripts are pre-written talking points for generic use when needed. The emergency scripts are managed by officials within the Dept of Justice Community Relations Service and generally do not change over time. Those initial talking points are deployed quickly once the attack occurs. That initial emergency response took place last night and into this morning. However, now the CRS will get down to the business of granular control with people on the ground in Waukesha, Wisconsin . . .

The CRS stands aside when national media and politicians push a false narrative that benefits their objectives. When a NASCAR garage pull down rope is falsely promoted as a noose, the CRS just watch and do not refute the claim. When Kyle Rittenhouse is wrongfully accused of being a white supremacist the CRS do not get involved, they just watch and do not refute the claim. These examples advance the objective of the cultural Marxists and are therefore not impeded.

However, when a supported minority group attack the majority group with a motive based on race, the CRS quickly jump into action. That is the specificity of what they do, and the CRS have broad power and authority to carry out their operations because they are aligned with one side of the political continuum.
UPDATE: Cultural Marxist Propaganda Will Be Massive - Waukesha Officials and Feds Press Conference - Open Discussion Thread - The Last Refuge
Community Relations Service | Department of Justice

Is the federal government actively pushing fake news?

Should local police be forced to read from a federally mandated script?

1 Like

Jokes on them, traditional media, who watches that any more? Or believes it? Only their already indoctrinated stooges do. If they want to continue control they are going to have to move against incredibly popular sub stack and podcasts. People are catching on that they now live in a police state.

1 Like

This article was the first that I heard of federal program that scripts what local police can say.

This sounds like a violation of the first amendment and/or state sovereignty to me. I am surprised that states have not challenged the program in court.

1 Like

Agreed. Something I would expect from the CCP.

Yes, welcome to the Peoples Republic of America.

The only attacks the DoJ allows police to report as terrorism or racially motivated have to fit the narrative that “white supremacists are the biggest threat”. In other cases, the motives “remain a mystery” or they are falsely assigned to some other factor.

For example, Glenn Greenwald points out that the attacker at the Pulse Night Club explicitly said that US attacks on Muslims in the Middle East was his motivation for the attack. Democrats have spinned the attack as a homophobic hate crime instead of Islamic terrorism.

Is the DoJ/FBI feeding the corporate media disinformation about the Waukesha massacre?

1 Like

Didn’t Mike Cernovich push Pizzagate real hard?

Isn’t it funny that he built himself a high horse and people still listen to him tweet from atop it?

Has the Washington Post retracted its story?

Or is it intentionally spreading lies and disinformation to excuse mass murder?

Maybe listen to better people.

Yes, I agree.

It is foolish to rely on the Washington Post as reliable source of news.

Hey man,… you are using a guy who was all in on pizzagate.

So there that.

Yes, I know pizzagate is still a traumatic experience for many on the left. Five years ago, a guy with a gun entered a pizza joint looking for answers and was arrested. No one was injured.

The corporate media are spreading misinformation in their attempts to excuse mass murder. CNN is downplaying the story as the “Wisconsin tragedy” and the “Waukesha parade incident”.

Are you okay with that?

1 Like

Everyone knows the SUV did it, just look at the headlines.

2 Likes

CNN’s headlines imply that mass murder was just a traffic accident.

Would they the headlines be the same if the race of the victims and the driver were reversed?

1 Like

parade incident, what a joke they are

Yes, expect follow-up stories about that dangers from careless drivers in SUVs.

The good news is, they are all dying as fewer and fewer people listen, read or watch them.

Yes, they have become a joke.

Mass murder in Waukesha is now a “parade incident”.

I guess that means Jonestown was just a “Kool-Aid incident”.

Hey, remember that trade center incident a while back?

I doubt many local police departments would balk on having a script they can “rip and read” rather than having a PIO write it up. It seems everyone seeks a shortcut, even to their detriment.