Is the DNC rigging the primaries again

They were not in favor till they were, then not with the ■■■■■ tape , and then they where again.
RNC is out to push a product.
The simple fact they where against Donald at one point tells you they wanted to rig it for jeb…

Lol you literally walked into my point. Thank you.

I’m very good at this…I can run circles around you.

Of course they were for Jeb…Jeb was anointed one.

And we kicked his ass out early didn’t we?

Say you really aren’t good at this.

Nope, its all just a distraction while we prepare for our successful coup.

I’m going to enjoy laughing at them blindly defending the DNC’s choice of kid sniffer while talking about morals.

4 Likes

Well, we already know that Trump is the chosen one since he recently proclaimed that he is.

Fair enough. It seems the stable of pollsters out of which she needs to gain four >2% results was forecast. So those were and are the rules. My mistake. The article I read was not clear on that point.

The rules for the last presidential election were that candidates needed to win a majority of the electoral college. I presume you object to the “not my President” crowd basing their rejection of his victory on the claim that he did not win the majority of the popular vote.

And then there’s Joe’s family business deals in China and the Ukraine, and his use of USAID money as leverage to get charges against his son dropped. I wonder how he will defend those in the presidential debates.

1 Like

When did she become a Trump reject, it wasn’t to long ago she was a darling to the left for her anti-war stance as well as military background?

I find it interesting that a majority of trump supporters have been supporting Tulsi the past few weeks. Didn’t she have an interview at trump tower during the transition on Nov. 2016?

Yep, she sure did.

She met with him this morning in his New York City offices at Trump Tower. The Trump transition source said that their sit-down was a “terrific meeting” and that the Trump team sees her as very impressive.

She was never a darling of the left. She’s Jill Stein 2.0

She was a rising star at least according to the media. She was a minority, a lady, and a veteran that’s a winning ticket. The only thing that caught my attention is that she is vehemently anti-war. Obviously she is not going to win, but when I start hearing the retarded echoes of Russian Bots and Trump Reject that’s just silly the two are not the same, why throw her under the bus?

The DNC sees Trump thinking some Democrat Representatives to be competent and worthy of responsibility in his administration as a weakness. They clearly have no interest in bipartisan problem solving.

But she is a trump reject. She had a freaking interview with trump on Nov. 2016.
I can only imagine the blowback if Warren did the same thing.

Bipartisan? :rofl::rofl:
Gabbard is an opportunity seeker, nothing more, nothing less. Jill Stein 2.0

She’s so anti-war but she sure loves murderous dictators.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/d3avqw/tulsi-gabbard-is-extremely-anti-war-and-still-defending-her-visit-with-assad

Hrm, this isn’t really a tough one everyone knows Assad is a brutal dictator as are others in that region. However we have seen what happens when we remove the dictator from these middle east countries. Both Iraq and Libya have become synonymous failures of American intervention.

I don’t know her intentions of the meeting maybe she does love him or perhaps she thought she could talk peace? I am not really sure of the meeting itself, I do know they are no good guys in the battle, basically the choices are Assad, ISIS, or Al Qaeda.

She met with Trump at Trump Tower in 2016 assuming to try and get a job in his cabinet. Didn’t get the job.